Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Back to D2.. again

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Round 4, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Round 4

Round 4 IncGamers Member

Back to D2.. again

Hi :howdy:

Just restarted playing D2 again, last time I played was back in 1.08, lots of changes. :cheesy:

I play hardcore only so I don't even think I want to waste my time starting on bnet again amid the drop hacks, dupes, and I hear there's even a hack that lets people exit the game when their life drops low now.

So i'm starting single-player, gonna go with a sorcie for MFing, i'm sure you'll hear from me again in the near future. :D

Edit: Anyone here play HC legit and trade items? In a week or two im gonna have all kinds of stuff to trade and all kinds of stuff my greedy chars will want. :drool:

2. sam_manzanza

sam_manzanza Banned

Hey :wave:
    You should check out the SPF Hardcore Ladder thread, it's our very own Single Player ladder.
    By the way, everyone on this forum is legit, so you wont have to worry about that :)

Sam

3. PSYCHO

PSYCHO IncGamers Member

Greetings :)

It is a shame you didn't come back sooner. I would have welcome you into my own HC tourney which is still running. I hope you're still around when I create a new tournament :)

4. Stack

Stack IncGamers Member

Welcome back to the drug... :howdy:

The only thing I have to say is: WATCH OUT for FE's (Fire Enchanted) in Hell. Shouldn't be a problem since you'll be ranged, but for melee the explosion at the end can wipe you out. No matter how many hp's you have, it's kinda a bug. :( Let your merc handle em, they are immune to the bug.

Also, for some reason I always seem to have problems with lightning enchanted for some reason, but you can at least survive an up close encounter with em.

I would play through the game on SC first, just to get the hang of all the new difficulties, that way you know what to look forward too. :grrr:

5. Kool69

Kool69 IncGamers Member

Have you checked out all the new runewords and uniques? Theyre awesome! And welcome back to the addiction!

EDIT: also make sure you pick up a copy of the ATMA installation, it's a must have for all SP players.

6. AlterEgo

AlterEgo IncGamers Member

Welcome to the SPF :wave:

Woohoo, another HC player. Yes be sure to check the HC ladder. Most us us not only trade, we give items away :teeth:

7. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

hey round :wave:

welcome back ! and good luck with HC and your Sorc, i hope you like the new patch :uhhuh:

robin

8. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

:wave:

Welcome to SPF!

9. fishman

fishman IncGamers Member

Welcome to the SPF :howdy: and I congratulate you on the intelligent decision to move up to the civilized world of D2. As stated before, you'll want to download ATMA to hold all the great gear you'll find...Have fun.

10. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Welcome to the SPF! HHope you enjoy your time here.