Back to Chips

Cheeseflys

Diabloii.Net Member
Back to Chips

Well, Blizzard has given us the reset, and high runes won't be everywhere and the currency will probally be chiped gems for a month or so. :p

So, the Diablo econemy isn't gonna be to good when the Ladder resets... And the Mephisto run items will be godly cheap with everyone doing Meph runs.

And now, for that first month people will run normal Andariel to find Chipped gems in the boxs. :p

Now, I don't care if know one replys to this, for this was just supposed to be saying a statement. There isn't much to reply to other then saying: "Stupid Cheese, Chips will never be back in as currency!" Or:"Yea, that first month will be a pain andI better go find some Chipped Gems...."

So, let me drink my coffee. :coffee: <<<< Still love that. :)

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Back to Chips

Pgems, yes. Chipped, no.
No one uses chipped games for anything.

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member

PGems, no. Remember, there were confirmed reports of Enigma third day this ladder season, completely ruining the race. PGems are only good for down-the-road trading, since the reason they're traded in large amounts is rerolling and crafting, two things not likely to happen early in the season. I'm just hoping I can find another one of those rare SLvl2 Teleport amulets again, as I freaked people out in LS2 by telebaaling with my Blessed Hammer build.

Just be good at bartering and you'll rule the first month.

GodOfWake

Diabloii.Net Member

maybe in single player :wave:

I Predict 2 days before you can see Enigma's. Actually the same enigma multiple times :yes:

I just hope Warden kicks in and starts banning the mass bots that ruin this beautiful game.

and

"Stupid Cheese, Chips will never be back in as currency!"

noobsauce

Diabloii.Net Member

I was really lucky and dropped a jah on 3rd day of ladder, then my friend dropped a zod which he traded for ber. So not all enigma on ladder 3rd day were because of hackers, don't be so quick to accuse without proof.

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member

Never said word one about hacking, even though that's how the remainder of those Enigmas came about. You can argue all you want about one Ber and one Jah, but since not that many people play this game any more, even less on Battle.Net, and fewer than that on ladder at the beginning of the season, then the chances of one of those runes dropping at all make it highly unlikely that a single legitimate Enigma would affect the season, even if someone managed to trade for another (from a fool, quite probably).

That said, we're talking about survival gear, not Enigmas. Even Fortitude should be easier to attain, yet Enigma sprouted first? How about CoH, which will help anyone survive better? Eh, it's probably useless to even continue, as everyone's set in their ways. Cheat or encourage cheating, makes no difference. The real bet is whether Battle.Net remains a place which allows it.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member

I use them during the first character build. Rehersed a little with a summoner friend, and got a nice +3 conc +1 hammer grand scepter with 2sox (TirTir) in just a few rolls. Also using them to buy magic wands with no staffmods for cheap, reroll once or maybe twice, get staffmods, sell for 10-15k and gamble circlets.