Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Back to Battle.net

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by ffenliv, Apr 19, 2008.

1. ffenliv

ffenliv IncGamers Member

Back to Battle.net

I've been away for years and have, for some reason, recently felt the urge to play again.

I've fired up my discs, but have lost one of my cases, so am waiting for a friend to get home so I can get his key.

I find myself with a few questions, since I've been away for so long.

Of course my characters are all long, long, long-expired. I played a zillion of them through on HC through hell and am not entirely interested in starting from scratch (i've done that on SP a few time sin the last weeks). So, 1) Do people still do rushes? 2) Do people still use things like the cow level for fast leveling? 3) assuming I dont myself tossed out of here for asking those question, might I get such help from anyone here?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Jer

2. Trekmaster

Trekmaster IncGamers Member

Re: Back to Battle.net

Firstly, try logging into your old characters, they might still be alive although they will be on non-ladder at best.

1)yes people can rush you here most times for free but sometimes for your hellforge rune.
    2) One of the quickest ways is to get rushed to hell and leech at hell baal games or uber tristram levelling games, the levelling is slow untill lvl 25 and then it shoots up. Alternativly you could try the following:

1-15 tristruns
    15-20 tombruns
    20-24 cowruns
    24 - ancients
    25 - 40 baalruns
    40 - nightmare Ancients
    40-60 nightmare baalruns
    60- hell ancients
    61 - ... hell baalruns

3) post a thread in player-matchup stating what you are looking for, ie rush to hell. if you want a rush/levelling service you can post this in the trade forums and prices are reasonable.

3. ffenliv

ffenliv IncGamers Member

All my accounts are gone, nevermind the characters. I thought they preserved accounts, but canned characters - guess not.

The whole thing is moot, though, as im having trouble getting onto us east or west. It tells me that the realms there are down - i can log on to asia and europe, but not create characters.

Do I need to forward ports (didn't have to before, but perhaps things have changed?)?

I'll happily trade a hellforge rune for a run - thanks for the tip there.

Jer

4. Ripee

Ripee IncGamers Member

NvM. I read your other thread. Sadly I don't have but one hardcore character and he is only lvl 16 =/