Back in to the game... and bad news

ColdFireSp

Diabloii.Net Member
Back in to the game... and bad news

Hello guys,

I played this game for years something like 4 or 5 years ago. Some days ago I came across the box of the game and I decided to install it again. I also came back to this forums to read about the situation of the game and that kind of things.

I have started with a Paladin. As you can imagine all my items are crap. Tonight I was creating new games to check if Charsi had something interesting. The server dropped me and if I try to connect it says that my connection has been temporarely stopped or something like that.

Will I get again my account or I screwed it? :(

Thanks

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Back in to the game... and bad news

It's nothing to worry about.

Just wait awhile, then try to log on again later.

Welcome to the forums, by the way. :wave:

*steals pants and wallet*

ColdFireSp

Diabloii.Net Member

I suppose that it's not a good idea to start a lot of games in a short period of time.

I'll try later...

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
No, too many games too quickly will lead to exactly what happened to you. Common thought is no more than 20 games an hour should keep you out of trouble.

Painman

Diabloii.Net Member

Oh, and if you want to reset Charsi's inventory, just leave town and return (assuming that there are no other players loitering in town)... no need to make a bunch of new games for that :)

smartdot

Diabloii.Net Member

yes, i remember reading the exact number of games in a certain amount of time that'll get you a temp ban a while back. i cant really recall it but, i think it was either 3 games in 2 minutes, or 2 games in 1 minute.

Garisdacar

Diabloii.Net Member

the best shopper is anya with that portal to nihl's place open. then maybe ormus for being so close to the wp, same with the act 2 gambler elzix? and drognan if you spawn act 2's gate near him.