Back from a long hiatus

Dudzy

Diabloii.Net Member
Back from a long hiatus

Hello all, used to play here a lot a few years back and i had a ton of fun, stopped because i got board or something and i think i came back once or twice but never really stayed.

Anyways, i think this time im going to go totally self found as i always loved getting a item i was looking for forever without trading for it and it makes mfing more enjoyable i think. Im gonna start with a sorc as thats what i started with last time and enjoyed it a lot. Not sure if i wanna go with fb/fo again or try something new though, any suggestions?

Also whats changed since i left? Last time i was here seriously was patch 1.11. I read up on the new patch and was wondering if rrm was still needed or if all runes are colored now.

Feals good to be back, gonna go grab atma and start my journey through hell again.

Thomh

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Back from a long hiatus

rrm is really not needed as all runes are orange now.

Welcome and good luck, always great to see someone return to this great game.

Dudzy

Diabloii.Net Member

So just need rwm i take it? Also do most here play 1.13 now? I think thats what i want to do but i wont if most are still on previous patches for the fact that they increased rune drop rates.

That seems like a good thing to me especially since hr's are so rare around here but wondering how people reacted to that.

Hows the respec stuff looked apon? I have sorta mixed fealings there.

Thanks

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Welcome back. :)

*kicks shins*