back for some fun

WarlockCC

Diablo Classic Moderator
Wb Fred, you on Euro ? Cause I can spare yah some on nl if you want. PM me your account so I don't go around givin good stuff to non-Freds. :)

Kevin William Cox

Diabloii.Net Member
Wb Fred, how's things going? I'm still on East, NL SCL. Let me know. I think I've got Cleg's lying around somewhere too!:laugh: Nice to see you're back, man.

Kev

dougolasjr

Diabloii.Net Member
im sure I have some stuff you can use Fred... your giong to have to msg me when you going to be on cause i've been playing Maple Story if you have AIM my screenie is dougolasjr I can get on and see what you need.

-Doug

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Welcome back Fred. Good to see you around. GL on ladder. I hope it doessn't reset just after getting your new gear from everyone!

goomba

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back Fred. Good to see you around. GL on ladder. I hope it doessn't reset just after getting your new gear from everyone!
if he goes zon, on east, he could get at least on the ladder in a day or two :grin: within a week, he could probably be top 20

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
if he goes zon, on east, he could get at least on the ladder in a day or two :grin: within a week, he could probably be top 20
The nerve of you! :grin: But zons are fun to play because it takes more than overpowered skills like hammers to take on the game. It takes skill. They are my favorite class, in case you couldn't tell...

Beltyn

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome back mate.

Not playing atm, working liek crazy and trying to keep up with uni stuff whilst at it, probably start if and when ladder reset happens with some dumb crazy build could do with support for ;)

fredsta54

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah cheers glad to have sum support

umm... im unsure of what realm to play, no desire to even specifically play ladder... just want 1 badass char really... to duel, get to high lvl, work in hell cs etc...

Fred

WarlockCC

Diablo Classic Moderator
Come to Euro sc nl then. I read Goomba was considering that. :)
Or rather, he was contemplating thinking about considering it.