Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Back at the SPF - Re-intro thread

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by XxUberStarxX, Jul 24, 2010.

1. XxUberStarxX

XxUberStarxX IncGamers Member

Back at the SPF - Re-intro thread

Well, here i am again. After being a semi-regular poster and fanatic tournament player around this time last year, i ended up quitting d2 for 2-3 months earlier this year.

Some down time around april let me back to d2 and have been playing on WSCL and then EHCL since. But as invariably happens, the endless mfing/wealth acumulation gets boring and i find myself back here :crazyeyes:

So hi everyone, nice to still see some regular faces around here still. Enough from me, a quick post in the daily and i think i'll start up a toon in the fear of commitment tourney :thumbup:

P.S. Where have all the tournament players gone? Doesn't seem to be many going at the moment. May have to rectify that!

2. Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex IncGamers Member

Re: Back at the SPF - Re-intro thread

Hey and welcome back, I have also just returned from half a years hiatus or so.

3. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

Re: Back at the SPF - Re-intro thread

Welcome back. I just recently came back myself. It is hard to see so many familiar faces not here any more. I guess we will just have to show this next generation how these tournaments are done. Stop by the EMB and have a drink on me for old time sakes.