Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

back again

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Frankeinstein, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Frankeinstein

Frankeinstein IncGamers Member

back again

Back again after long absence... have a lvl 43 assy with 45 skill pts saved. been using ligtning claws & BoS only! It's more of a experemint to see how far I can go. Wearing full Sigons.

Any suggestions?

I have a lit trapper & a furysin already. looking for better gear for furysin. she's lvl ** now, does well most of the time but has trouble in Baals throne room. using some of the guide stuff

guiliames face
    ormus robe
    raven
    dwarf
    tarimacs w/ lit facet
    soul drainers
    gore riders
    arch belt or string
    gimmershred (really trying to find a eth one)
    demon limb for back up & AR
    full of charms for AR, HR, resist etc.

any suggestions on either? The furyisn I'm playing to reach lvl 99 just so I can say I did it. The no skiller, I'm trying to figure out where to go with her.

2. ilkori

ilkori IncGamers Member

Welcome back, Frankeinstein.

On the claws of thunder / BoS sin, do you have anything else? I take it you get the skills from your claw? Sigons leaves the weapon and jewelry - is there anything going there?

Interesting tact with the elemental focus, how's that working? Do you use Death Sentry to back it up?

Level 99 is almost impossible to reach with a fully dedicated Baaling team... good luck with it. :D

3. Frankeinstein

Actually, the no skiller is using just BoS, the claw is a 1-200 lit claw dmg. Not claws of thunder.

It started out as playing w/ Sigons set... then it kinda evolved from there. Now it looks like I need skills. I was hoping to reach lvl 50 without any but it is really hard. I don't even use a shad warrior or master. or a merc. Crowd control in NM oute cloister is a *****. I usually run around till I can hit one at a time. Takes awhile to kill them off...:upset:

the furysin I just reached lvl88 today. took awhile. I had a great streak going during the last half off 87 lvling. everything was cake. Now, just this side of **, everything is walking all over me again... I can't figure it out.

I need to change up some of my gear but not too sure waht. trading has not been good lately. I gave up on MF gear for life & AR. MF ain't $**T if you can't stay alive...

4. ilkori

ilkori IncGamers Member

Wow! You have my total respect. Nightmare is a breeze with the right skills/equipment, but with nothing it's insane. (It's also funny how various things can get the same name in this game.)

5. Frankeinstein

Well I creeped up to lvl 44 yesterday. still using only a 1-244 lit dmg claw & BoS.

I may still try for lvl 50 before I cahnge gear.

again, no CB,DS,OW,venom,fade,etc, tec, etc... just sigons & lit dmg claw. I keep shoping anya fw/ my lvl ** assy for better ones.
    Found a +3traps, +1 LIt sentry, +1 wof,+1 DF claw... not quite godly but pretty close.

best lit dmg claw I have is 1-297 I think. not sure if they get much higher.