Baby has fever ... put in freezer

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
iv zap fried-frogs and snakes before, put them in plastic bowl, turn it on for about 5-10 secs, they quit moving for some strange reason

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Probably because they were roasted from the inside out, I'd say. You trailer trash miscreant, you.

MedctnStn

Diabloii.Net Member
No: seriously.... You can't put Guinea pigs in a microwave either!

I had to throw the microwave away. The stench was awful.

David.
i just heard last night that here in the US there was a mother who killed her baby by putting it in the microwave

Johnny

Banned
Heh I remember puting some bug in the microwave.

I fired it up. First the bug just ran around in a panic then it flipped over on its back. Chest burst open and boiling liquid poured out and covered the bugs body followed by a "fzzzzzz" sound as it was apparantly boiled by its own body fluids.

In all. It was worth the cleaning.

oscarmk1

Diabloii.Net Member
Heh I remember puting some bug in the microwave.

I fired it up. First the bug just ran around in a panic then it flipped over on its back. Chest burst open and boiling liquid poured out and covered the bugs body followed by a "fzzzzzz" sound as it was apparantly boiled by its own body fluids.

In all. It was worth the cleaning.
mm i don't know was it worth the cleaning?

Lord Nyax

Banned
Dude didn't know what to do...?

Obviously going to a Hospital would be a dumb thing, right? What if they laughed at you for bring a baby with a fever in...much better to use the freezer...

I can see where he was going with this, but only slightly. Putting myself in this stupid a mindset causes my brain to hurt for a couple of hours...