baal vs pits

screwjack

Diabloii.Net Member
baal vs pits

If I can do baal without too much trouble... Do you think it would be more worth running him rather than the pits? Or should I stick to the safe standby?

Kaozu9

Diabloii.Net Member
If you can do baal with no trouble, and do it quickly, then baal is your best bet. Act bosses do have 28X chance of dropping a rare/set/unique you know. Plus, the 5 superuniques he summons can drop anything in the game as well too.

wedoz

Diabloii.Net Member
out of all the freaking baal runs i've done i have never once seen one thing worth ID'ING (unique-wise) drop from any of his minions

vdzele

Diabloii.Net Member
Since these two runs are most “valuedâ€, Blizzard has decided to locate Baal in the next 1.11 patch in the pit level 2, so you can finish him btw. :teeth:

Daemonaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Kaozu9 said:
If you can do baal with no trouble, and do it quickly, then baal is your best bet. Act bosses do have 28X chance of dropping a rare/set/unique you know. Plus, the 5 superuniques he summons can drop anything in the game as well too.
Maybe so but Baal has a tendency to drop lots from lower TCs. I've done Baal runs myself, and yet to find one decent item. I have a whole collection set Double Axes, Breast Plates and other assorted crap tho.