Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Baal/Trav Runs?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Road Ratt, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Road Ratt

Road Ratt IncGamers Member

Baal/Trav Runs?

I'm using a hammerdin for baal and trav runs but am thinking of replacing him as I find them much more difficult to use in sp without an enigma, as I'm use to using on bnet.

What other builds would be good for these two runs?

2. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

Re: Baal/Trav Runs?

Hammerrdins should be pretty good for Baal. I use a Blizzard sorceress. LF zons are another good choice. For Travincal runs, try Frenzy barbs. x).

3. Road Ratt

I tried my blizz sorc on baal, her merc wasn't up to the task of the minions (I might have played them at too high of a p setting though). I was thinking of a frenzy barb for trav, but I doubt he'd run baal as fast as my hdin. I was hoping for something to run both areas, I already have 4 builds for mfing different areas and don't really want to have to have two seperate ones just for these two runs. I guess I'm too use to one mfer fits all like on bnet, but I am liking the different runs that are done in sp though. :smiley:

4. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

In my experience, a Blizzard sorceress can run Baal on any players setting, as long as it's players 1 for the second wave. With MF gear on, my Blizzy does only 4000 damage, so it's nothing special. You could run with even less. I always go to the ramp which Baal stands on and get my merc to stand there (occasionally have to teleport to keep him there). Nothing can touch your merc if you keep everything at the little bottleneck frozen with GS.

If you run Travincal for gold, a Barbarian would be a must. Darn horkers. IK barbs can run Baal... sort of... They're slow, but they can definitely do it. x).

EDIT: Keyword naturally. =P. One or two will end up being CI, and the Council really rips through your mercenary. It can be done though.

5. Jaedhann

Jaedhann IncGamers Member

A Blizzy can run Travincal aswell, as non of the councilmembers are naturally cold-immune. She might not be able to hork, but she can kill them really fast.

6. Road Ratt

Thanks for the tip I'll give it a try.

I believe Toorc Icefist is always CI/FI.