Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

baal or andariel??

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by MFdoom, Mar 15, 2004.

1. MFdoom

MFdoom IncGamers Member

baal or andariel??

im currently running Andariel Nm for items on the /players 4 command as she seems to drop prety good, out of the 10 times shes died ive got about 11 uniques and 2 sets with tonnes of rares, i was wondering if im looking for items such as string/rockstopper etc should i be running baal on normal /players 8? the only trouble with baal though is the minions as there regen rate makes it difficult to kill them(takes about 5-10 minutes), im only asking this because i need to find a weapon if im to continue on NM at a reasonable pace, my current sword is a gemmed magical crystal sword with 5-61 damage and my baba does 50-400 with it, has a 75% block rate with 1100 life and 4/5k attack rating. his resists suck but i can counteract this with the ancients pledge shield runewrod which takes them to 50+, otherwise there scraping 10.

2. Draxer

Draxer IncGamers Member

I have headstriker you can have if you want it leave your email here or the atlantean or bloodletter.

3. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

run whatever boss gives you the less trouble.. according to your post you dont have a good equipment and though baal can drop pretty good, he is still kinda difficult to kill

i suggest running andariel until you have some better equipment.. and then head over to baal.. maybe you want to try nightmare mephisto for a change, he can drop really good too..

ow and a last tip, check out the giveaway thread on the top of this forum, the richer people her tend to give alot of their doubles away for the price of an email adress...

good luck :thumbsup:

robin

4. MFdoom

MFdoom IncGamers Member

ahh k thanks for that, i actually dont run the net from home- i mostly post at school n stuff and i usemd my friends address to make an account as hotmail isnt allowed, but ill send you that draxer, thanks fro both ur help- though the trouble is im only in act 2 nm so i cant quite get to baal yet, im thinking about investing a one point wonder in leap attack as i might need it for speedy meph runs.

5. Draxer

Draxer IncGamers Member

Hey doom i have put together a mule for you if you want it leave your email;; here.Im going to bed in about 10 miniuts so if you want it tonight post your email quick.

6. MFdoom

MFdoom IncGamers Member

7. Draxer

Draxer IncGamers Member

mule sent have fun.