Baal GC w/ SS to prove it

Coletrane

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Baal GC w/ SS to prove it

To be honest, if Ist is the best offer I get, I will re roll the charm for a 45 life skiller. These are rare, first one I have ever gotten, and, I have killed baal at least 1000 times this season alone, both in groups, and solo. I will leave this thread up until at least Sunday when I get home from the beach. I hold the right to refuse any offer placed in this thread.

Thank you,
Coletrane

Dia

Diabloii.Net Member

retracted.....

Last edited:

Coletrane

Diabloii.Net Member

if you can roll these charms and get them to 41+ life so i know for a fact that they are legit baal gc's ill put a vex on them... but if there is no 41+ life on them then nty.. let me know if you can do that...
The screen shots prove it was plucked off Baal himself. You can see him dieing in first one, me picking it up in the 2nd one, and ID'ing it in the third. It is the same sorc in all three, and her inventory is the same in the latter 2. If you do not believe me that is fine. I will not however, waist tons of p gems to prove a point. If the SS is not good enough, I will look to another buyer.

As stated before, this auction will close Sunday night, with or without a buyer.

Thank you,
Coletrane