Baal GC Reroll

Monez

Diabloii.Net Member
Baal GC Reroll

Question - after only 6pgems, I was able to roll a Paly Offensive w/ +20 life. This seems pretty low for a Baal GC, but probably worth around 2xum on E/SC/L according to the PG. Anyway, should I continue to roll it until I get something with more life? Thanks for your time.
 

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
After 6 PGems only, sure you better keep it. It's still a nice charm :thumbsup: !
Better find another Baal's GC and try your chance again :p !
 

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
No matter how many pgems you already spent, they are gone and their number should not influence whether you keep the GC or not. If the GC is worth more than a Baal GC, keep it or sell it for a Baal [email protected]
 

tarzanell

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
No matter how many pgems you already spent, they are gone and their number should not influence whether you keep the GC or not. If the GC is worth more than a Baal GC, keep it or sell it for a Baal [email protected]
I have to admit tho, baal GC rerolling can get pretty frustrating. I spent over 1000 pgems on rerolling one earlier this ladder and the best charm I got was a trap skiller. :thumbsup: awesome!

It's all about luck, and where you want to put your pgems.
 

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
tarzanell said:
I have to admit tho, baal GC rerolling can get pretty frustrating. I spent over 1000 pgems on rerolling one earlier this ladder and the best charm I got was a trap skiller. :thumbsup: awesome!

It's all about luck, and where you want to put your pgems.
1000 PGems = 40*25 PGems = Um*25 = Ist*8...

8 ISTs for a trap skiller :scratch:... I hope it had at least 40+ life :lol: !
 

tarzanell

Diabloii.Net Member
Frosty_The_Snowman said:
1000 PGems = 40*25 PGems = Um*25 = Ist*8...

8 ISTs for a trap skiller :scratch:... I hope it had at least 40+ life :lol: !
I wish! It was clean, but at that point, I thought to continue rolling, as I had already spent a few hundred. Now it's sitting on some mule, I refuse to trade it since I believe it's the most cursed expensive baal gc on the realms!
 

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Frosty_The_Snowman said:
1000 PGems = 40*25 PGems = Um*25 = Ist*8...

8 ISTs for a trap skiller :scratch:... I hope it had at least 40+ life :lol: !
On the other hand, it saved you a lot of time. Imagine how much time it would have needed to mule all those gems, trade items for them etc. :lol:
 

Monez

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I just got done putting some pgems into my 2nd baal gc....nothing too great so far after about 100 pgems. I've gotten 4 plain skillers - warcry, passive % magic, barb masteries, and shadow i believe. Is it really hard to get high life mods to spawn on baal skillers?
 

Moosashi

Diabloii.Net Member
For those of you who found your own baal GCs, how many runs did you do before you had one? I just finished my 260th and nothin yet.
 

DjSlayer

Diabloii.Net Member
Monez said:
Well I just got done putting some pgems into my 2nd baal gc....nothing too great so far after about 100 pgems. I've gotten 4 plain skillers - warcry, passive % magic, barb masteries, and shadow i believe. Is it really hard to get high life mods to spawn on baal skillers?
I get 40+ life on the GC quite often, but the chance to get a nice prefix (those pesky skilller prefixes) are low.

Moosashi: It's totally random.

- D.J.
 

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
DjSlayer said:
I get 40+ life on the GC quite often, but the chance to get a nice prefix (those pesky skilller prefixes) are low.

Moosashi: It's totally random.

- D.J.
Yeah I've rolled a 59 Mana 40 Life lately (with only 9 or 12 PGems). I still don't know if I keep it or reroll it... Seems pretty nice for my casters. But again, I really don't know what such a GC is worth :scratch: !
 

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Moosashi said:
For those of you who found your own baal GCs, how many runs did you do before you had one? I just finished my 260th and nothin yet.
According to ATMA

Hell Baal: 1 in 96
Hell Diablo: 1 in 84
Hell Nilathak: 1 in 87

GCs from these three can have any mod.

Of course, the less MF you have, the better, else you might get Gheed's... although the last time Baal did that for me, it was a 40/15/150 one (40/15/160 is perfect) :)
 

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
This is why I don't waste time on Baal GCs once they come up a plain skiller. Skillers are worth plenty without a good suffix. The number of runes you could have gotten out of rerolling any skiller viable charm with 1000 PGems would have netted you much more than a plain trap skiller.
 
Top