Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[B]Lightning Sorceress Skills?[/B]

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by sleeping_titanX, Jun 23, 2005.

1. sleeping_titanX

sleeping_titanX IncGamers Member

Lightning Sorceress Skills?

ok quick question i have never made a lightning sorceress and i was wondering what the best dueler would be. With like all the synergies for lightning that will leave you with enuff to max about 1 more and if thats so what do you max??? Thunderstorm? lightning mastery? any helpful hints please bring them in. :confused: :lol:

2. IIDX

IIDX IncGamers Member

always max lightning mastery. 1 points into thunder storm is good enough and very effective if you have 10x light gcs.

3. slynth

slynth IncGamers Member

Read the stickies and the recent thread by Tank081 about the pvp light/es sorc.

4. raffster

raffster IncGamers Member

Also read the thread I started "Which in your experience in the most effective PvP Sorc Build" It has a truckload of information, especially the info submitted by Tonzza.

I have a level 70 lightning sorc and while I have not yet been dueling, I noticed that this build has greater killing power than my previous fire sorc and cold sorc. At level 38 lightning with all synergies almost maxed I am doing nearly 20K lightning damage.

5. buttaz

buttaz IncGamers Member

Im my experience, id use lighning, dont use CL wutever u do. ive never been to up on Lite Sorc for Duel tho, low min damage is crap when u couple light resist/absorb, it aint to good. I stick to pure X dmg, like hammerdin of WW for duels.