[B]Lightning Sorceress Skills?[/B]

sleeping_titanX

Diabloii.Net Member
Lightning Sorceress Skills?

ok quick question i have never made a lightning sorceress and i was wondering what the best dueler would be. With like all the synergies for lightning that will leave you with enuff to max about 1 more and if thats so what do you max??? Thunderstorm? lightning mastery? any helpful hints please bring them in. :confused: :lol:

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
always max lightning mastery. 1 points into thunder storm is good enough and very effective if you have 10x light gcs.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
sleeping_titanX said:
ok quick question i have never made a lightning sorceress and i was wondering what the best dueler would be. With like all the synergies for lightning that will leave you with enuff to max about 1 more and if thats so what do you max??? Thunderstorm? lightning mastery? any helpful hints please bring them in. :confused: :lol:
Also read the thread I started "Which in your experience in the most effective PvP Sorc Build" It has a truckload of information, especially the info submitted by Tonzza.

I have a level 70 lightning sorc and while I have not yet been dueling, I noticed that this build has greater killing power than my previous fire sorc and cold sorc. At level 38 lightning with all synergies almost maxed I am doing nearly 20K lightning damage.

buttaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Im my experience, id use lighning, dont use CL wutever u do. ive never been to up on Lite Sorc for Duel tho, low min damage is crap when u couple light resist/absorb, it aint to good. I stick to pure X dmg, like hammerdin of WW for duels.