Azurewrath - Crystal Sword (TC 12)

herobomberman

Diabloii.Net Member
Azurewrath - Crystal Sword (TC 12)

hello, noob question for you all, i just used flavie to see what my stash looked like. and i got his

Azurewrath Crystal Sword (TC 12) showing up in norm sowrds... i was aware it used to be a norm unique.. any reason why its still in this section? ive never noticed it b4.. did i do something wrong?

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member
I think... * I could be wrong*

in version 1.09 Azurewath was indeed a Crystal sword. In version 1.10, Blizzard made it a Phase Blade and the crystal sword doesn't drop anymore.

herobomberman

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah, i know that much, but why does flavie still show it? since it can never drop, therefore it will never be complete :*(

i just never noticed flavie showing it b4... how weird.. where is randall when i need him :p

chrischar

Diabloii.Net Member
I have removed it from my flavie.
It's very easy,just edit the file Grail110.dat with Notepad,and delete this line.
Then it will dissapear from the report.

Randall

Diabloii.Net Member
People do all different kind of grails in different versions. (with or without facets/runes/runewords/... Some even go ethereal)

I just tried to add everything to the Flavie Dat file. (including that old unique, RWM runewords you never get in vanille, ....)

And like chrischar said, just delete it from the dat file.
Allthough it's named .dat it is just a plain ascii text and you can open it in any plain text editor. Search for that entry (tc12 azurewrath) and delete that line.

Randall