Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Azual players 8 and other noob moments

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Pär, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Pär

Pär IncGamers Member

Azual players 8 and other noob moments

ummm yeah, had forgotten about that guy.

good thing I had something heavy handy to put on my mousebutton while I went and made dinner, leaving my untwinked strafeazon to do the dirty deed

2. TheRebel22

TheRebel22 IncGamers Member

Re: Azual players 8 and other noob moments

lol.. I know how you feel. My untwinked barb(untwinked thus far:D) has had epic, 10-15 minute battles with izual, diablo was real hard, the minions were brutal, and then baal took me like 25 minutes because I killed his image TWICE. I forgot how you can tell which is real and which is the image, but my merc wouldn't leave his image alone. Finally, we broke him down.

It's been a longgg and arduous journey. I just got to a1 nm and I had to put in p5 because I start to get owned by some mobs surprisingly... wearing stuff with JUST a mf mod kind of lowers your ability to kill/survive.

Are you playing hc or sc?

3. Pär

Pär IncGamers Member

HC all the way (HC wimp though, i.e. with a quick Esc+Save and Exit once in a long blue moon). Never actually played softcore since the computer I started playing on - somebody had already beat the game on it and I thought "Hell yeah, I'm hardcore - don't know what that button does but I'll push it".

4. tavaritz

tavaritz Banned

If Baal clones himself TP back to town and wait for a while and the clone is gone when you return. Wimpy tactics, but works,.