Azeer's FT list

Azeer

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Azeer's FT list

Sure, I'll try to load it up by tonight.

Update: Just got temp ban, might take awhile >.<

Update: been 2 hours still banned >.<

Last edited:

MKJokers

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey do you still have this for trade
4os Eth CV

If so can I offer 15 points for this thanks!

Azeer

Diabloii.Net Member

Pretty sure I still have it, send mule and I'll load it up when I find the mule that has it.

MKJokers

Diabloii.Net Member

Do you mind if we do in game trade because im still waiting for someone to clear a mule for me if thats alright with you? My username on d2 is MK_Jokers

MKJokers

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey man I forgot to leave a ref for you so im going to do that now and if you could ref me as well that would be great thanks!

AlbinoAaron

Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry, new to the whole trading thing. I have plenty of perfect gems, just curious what you would need for the item Laying of Hands. The character I'm usually on is named Vanazon or I'll check this out again later. Thanks.

Azeer

Diabloii.Net Member

Just send me a 3 pgems and it's yours.

Create a new battlenet account > make a mule > put the items you want to trade onto that mule > pm the person you are trading with and give them the account information of the account you just made so that they can login and get the items and then replace it with what you wanted > check back later and make sure to change the password of that account

AlbinoAaron

Diabloii.Net Member

Any way I can trade you in game? Would be easier for me, since I'm still semi clueless to the thing.
Currently on my character Vanazon

AlbinoAaron

Diabloii.Net Member

Since today is a new day, any way I can attempt a trade in game. :D
AlbinoAaron is my account and I'll try and stay logged on for most of the day.

Thundercall

Diabloii.Net Member

Do you still need lightning gc? I have 1. I iso runes to get to Lo. let me know if you are interested.

Azeer

Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry, don't have a Lo, but if you're interested in my FT or other runes, I am still looking for lighting gc's.

aimson

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey there, can I offer ist+mal for the two elemental gcs. Does that work for you?

Thanks.