Azador's Trading Thread - Needs / Offers

Azador

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello all,

So have pretty much cleared out all the old bits and pieces. Using it on charas I'm levelling and have given away most as it wasn't shifting here.

Instead I'm only really keeping things I think will actually have a tradable value. Pretty slim pickings at the moment but I'll start updating when I get things I think people may actually want :)

Needs:

Runes

Offers:

5soc Superious Beserker Axe +14%ed, 12% dur
5soc Flail

Last edited:

jffun

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi and welcome back ;) , i could offer you oculus, stormshield, skullders, shako and Arm of King Leoric for the spirit packs. Would be nice if you'd have some hels to them but np if not.
Also count your other low runes pls i might be interested in them.

Cheers,
jffun

Azador

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi and welcome back ;) , i could offer you oculus, stormshield, skullders, shako and Arm of King Leoric for the spirit packs. Would be nice if you'd have some hels to them but np if not.
Also count your other low runes pls i might be interested in them.

Cheers,
jffun
Hi ya, happy with that trade. I think I have hel runes for them, I'll check. Can you set up mule. Family stuff means i'm not sure when I'll be on tonight.

Cheers

jffun

Diabloii.Net Member
I can give you a 20/14 ama torch and 2 java skilers for 5ral and 10sol.

Edit: I just found a 12/16 sorc torch if you want for 2 ists.

Last edited:

Eyeback

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello Azador.

My needs are the following;
-Demon Limb 218ed, 95life per hit
-Arreats Face 189ed, 3%lph

Ist + Um for your goodies.

Azador

Diabloii.Net Member
Eyeback,

Happy with that.
Can you set up a mule account and PM me the details. Not on much during the day on a weekend.

Azador

Diabloii.Net Member
After jffuns amazing gifts, I am pretty much just looking for runes to trade, mostly because I'm unsure of my next build. Have cleared out most my stuff and am starting again. updated top items.

Last edited: