10% ias
1 cold damage
40%ed
48 to ar
7 poison over 3 sec

Any good?

Lord Penguin

Diabloii.Net Member
:( What kinda things are you guys looking for now adays.. i always have luck with lld stuff and i dont lld so id just trade it. 9 maxes im sure but what else?

AzaZaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord Penguin said:
:( What kinda things are you guys looking for now adays.. i always have luck with lld stuff and i dont lld so id just trade it. 9 maxes im sure but what else?
I once used a rare eth war hammer of approximately 95 dmg (lvl 12 req) after jeweled.

Give you an idea of what kind of rares you're looking for. You wont find many (if any) axes to be used for lld. jewels, charms, or extremely well-modded ethereal rares are what you're looking for.

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
Eth warhammers with +100% (or so) mods can be available at lvl 12...they can be 2 socketed.

I have no doubt that there is a 100 1handed damage warhammer just waiting to smack some poor kid on the face.

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
very true shade, had a 112 max dmg hammer on lvl 12 paladin on europe till he expired, kind of a shame though, was too slow for my tastes on anything but a 1h charger, and my 183 max dmg eth pike lvl 10 req always seemed to win the race between the two, so it was relegated to my pallys switch for facing chars that would tear me apart without block.

cheers
-tai

AzaZaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Tai. said:
very true shade, had a 112 max dmg hammer on lvl 12 paladin on europe till he expired, kind of a shame though, was too slow for my tastes on anything but a 1h charger, and my 183 max dmg eth pike lvl 10 req always seemed to win the race between the two, so it was relegated to my pallys switch for facing chars that would tear me apart without block.

cheers
-tai

I had a 12 pally in early .09 wearing a 95ish dmg war hammer with ed/max helm/armor (i put ed/max in his gear b4 i really even knew what i had) and he wore 2 ed/max pally shields, on his switch was a 70 dmg eth replen throwing spear.

He would charge at them as they ran in, then chuck javs at them as they ran away. Never lost, but i got offered a deal i couldnt refuse for the javs, and then for the hammer, and the pally was never the same.

Also had a classic eth battle hammer in the upper 200's lvl 25 req that I used on a 1 hand leaper. Loved that babo.

Nothing beats a dueler with an original weapon IMO.

Sip

Banned
I found an ethereal battle hammer level 33 req with % ed, chance to cast amp, +2 warcries and some other stuff. The damage is just under 200. Im not sure if its worth keeping or not though.

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
well ya, i was so thrilled when i found the hammer, and immediately tossed it on my pally, then used his imbue on an eth pike before i sent him out to die and got an eth pike with 183 max dmg...

the dmg was surpisingly close on the shield/hammer switch and the one with just the pike, but if i could get the amp on the pike to roll it was over.

also, i never had much luck getting duels with my hammer/shield switch showing, and i could only pk so many people before they all recognized the acct name and started immediately leaving, wouldn't be so bad but i'm VERY impatient. thus i'd end up dueling with my pike switch showing, and if was facing someone who would rip me apart with my pike, id switch once i was between them and town.

cheers
-tai

AzaZaz

Diabloii.Net Member
we rolled a nice little eth flail near the end of .09. lvl 15 req, 85 listed dmg, ias and chance to amp.

Made a MEAN 16 pally. never got alot of use out of him due to patch tho.