Awww...I missed you too, D2 - Item Find Thread April 2019

Gripphon

Diabloii.Net Member
There’s only one real option, and there’s no debating it— Ber’d Shako. Because you can’t waste a Cham in a Shako....ASDJDHSJAKBSBA
Harlequin Crest
Shako
Defense: 284
Indestructible
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0x22704043
Item Level: 87
Version: Expansion
+2 to All Skills
+100% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Life 40%
Damage Reduced by 8%
50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Ber Rune

Ber Rune
Required Level: 63
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Weapons: 20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Armor: Damage Reduced by 8%
Shields: Damage Reduced by 8%

Yng

Diabloii.Net Member
Just to clarify, I’m in no way condemning Ber’d Shako (I’ve had setups for various reasons in the past that used it)

Shuffleblast

Diabloii.Net Member
I lost Enigma on my singer whilst questing him, plus Fortitude, SoJ, eth Reaper's and my only Arachnid and Shako etc. That hurt. My advice, make what you will use and just bloody enjoy it. I think that my first HC Ber went into a CoH, but that was just because it suited me at the time for upcoming guardians, if I remember correctly.
So what actually killed you here?

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Member
So what actually killed you here?
Ha, well we had some discussion about that and I don't think that we ever really got to the bottom of it. It starts from here though. I think that our final theory was that the nature of WC causes it to 'hit' so many times that there was just a spectacular amount of bolts, I think it's 12 hits per wave or something crazy, I'm trying to remember off the top of my head but it's in one of Fruit's responses.

Klonki

Diabloii.Net Member
I've found a barb-helm yesterday, to bad it was no more mods on it that i wanted!

Code:
Carrion Horn
Jawbone Visor
Defense: 86
Durability: 18 of 25
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 58
Required Level: 30
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x79964498
+7 to Energy
+25% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +10%
+3 to Battle Orders (Barbarian Only)
+2 to Warcry Skills (Barbarian Only)
12% Chance to cast Level 4 Charged Bolt when struck

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
After BabyPoBones pat'ing, I switched to BabySkellies in order to pat him too.

He leveled up to lvl 64, hitting the point where he could craft his mandatory...Beast axe :)

Very nice strength shot, average damage. For now he is not optimized at all, but when I can it will boost life by some noticeable value!

dkn

Diabloii.Net Member
After BabyPoBones pat'ing, I switched to BabySkellies in order to pat him too.

He leveled up to lvl 64, hitting the point where he could craft his mandatory...Beast axe :)

Very nice strength shot, average damage. For now he is not optimized at all, but when I can it will boost life by some noticeable value!
Nice!!!

DiabloTwoinDC

Diabloii.Net Member
Been looking for this one for a while..
Screenshot594.jpg
For some reason, I knew it was coming. Despite only 2x blue UWs so far with this Pit map. 2x Dimensional Shards, and 5x Sacred Armors during the same set.. so hopefully..
And, of course it had to be +1 skills. At least -EPR is good for Rabies Druid. ;)
Code:
Death's Web
Unearthed Wand
One Hand Damage: 22 - 28
Durability: 17 of 18
Required Level: 66
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0xa9734b27
Item Level: **
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
+2 to All Skills
+1 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
-49% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+10 to Mana after each Kill
+9 Life after each Kill

Edit: Nearly soiled myself when I heard another wand drop, and saw a yellowish flash in the same spot not more than 3 runs later.. :eek:
Screenshot595.jpg

Last edited:

Tatarr

Diabloii.Net Member
While mass farming meph for some basic mf gear the most unexpected thing happened

Started from scratch 1 week ago and was expecting to have to cube up surs and bers from lk to make my enigma so that was amazing. Probably the most unexpected drop of all my years in d2 too.
Before this an um from nm wsk was my highest found rune on this playtrough

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
@Jamie Late to the party, but like I said before, I'd go for CoH without any doubt if I were you. I'd wait to make and use it until you also have CtA though. Otherwise the risk of losing that CoH is just too big.

@others (lazy mode, sorry ;) ) Congrats on the Cham, DWeb and Jah.

About that DWeb: the -EPR is more important than that one +skill. So still a sweet roll. Not as good as my +2/-49 obviously ;).