Awrooo at teh Moon , Druid Screenshots.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Awrooo at teh Moon , Druid Screenshots.

The last thread like this got 11k views =D

Fellow druid's lets try get this one that high too.

Lets have some fun and post druid pictures that are fun to look at , weather it be showin duel message log kills gear or just showin off your druid gear and stats. =P

Coyote Scavaging for food in the Chaos sanc.
http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolchaosdi6.png

Just please dont post any screenshots of pic's with profanity or just blot the bad langauge out with paint.

AwooOooOoo!

BananaPancakes

Diabloii.Net Member
lol what a magnificant creature you are!

@akamaru:
whenever you hit print screen on your keyboard it goes into your diablo 2 folder. most likely the default option: program files/diablo2 and there you should see files labeled "screenshot 032" etc.
from there, you go to an image hosting site such as photobucket and you can upload your picture there. by pasting the link in a forum such as this, people can click it and view your screenie.

i think i got a pretty cool looking picture, but its a barb with wolfhowl. does that count?

Mr Pato

Diabloii.Net Member
Haha, nice.
I'm at the bottom of your second pic.

I like the edit, Kiba.
Sorry, but my wolf is still too noob to kill people.

I'm so gonna dl Altered Beast when I get a Wii.

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah well if you got more questions on your druid hit me up again. Or for more duels. Altered Beast is a classic! Are you going to be able to dl it? It's a Sega game, and I only know Nintendo is offering old Nintendo games for dl.

Mr Pato

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah well if you got more questions on your druid hit me up again. Or for more duels. Altered Beast is a classic! Are you going to be able to dl it? It's a Sega game, and I only know Nintendo is offering old Nintendo games for dl.
Yeah, we can duel again sometime. I'm getting better with it, it's mainly my items that need work atm. Just entered a pubby and got a couple kills after my first post. Didn't take a screenshot though. And yeah man, they're gonna have a bunch of Genesis games. Altered Beast and Gunstar Heroes I'm looking forward to.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
akamaru said:
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...g?t=1164499965
wolfies got abs oh steel
lol as harbringerofskulls would always say , werewolves got the brokeback mountain look goin on lmao cuz they so skinny.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
lol whats funny though , in sc people are like WTF YOU KILLED ME and ruined my chaos run YOU ARE NEWB! and act as if its the end of the world.

From what ive seen people in hc would look at this and be like
"so .....what they died they can just push esp and revive =P"

Jary

Diabloii.Net Member
Akamaru..... isn't that the lil' dog from Naruto? :laugh:

Wait, Kiba's that ninja dude too... it's all starting to make sense now, weeeird! (sry I'm a little slow LOL) ><

Dako

Diabloii.Net Member
Finally I get to post a screeny of my successes! Or whatever...

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/1538/wolfduelow8.jpg

I suggest you click the pic first before the story unveals.

CRADLEof-FILTH is a FoH paladin, and as time grew on he had me at around one health, but as he fohed me and I transformed back into a human, I hit Werewolf and changed back into a werewolf. That lasted about a minute, and as I was teleporting into town, well, the rest is kind of self-explanatory.