Awooo!!! werewolf :VIDEO:Pk

soul killer

Banned
Hmm wow,that hdins dmg blows,either that or you got 20k+ life.
Lol gg'd that sin,teles and thinks its gonna pwn you with ww but you just pwn her with 1fury.
Keep up the good ggs and post more videos,ones where you get nked :wink3:

aznbboi16

Diabloii.Net Member
Well done, but we really need to see some videos of you dueling some better players. No offense meant, but I'm honestly not too impressed by the quality of your opponents. You, on the other hand, are obviously quite a bit more talented than the average pubber.

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
i gotta say that i am not that impressed. :undecided:

all those duellers did what they should never ever do, tele on top.

the hammerdin/assa did it because they normally do it aswell so i forgive them. However the sorc on the other hand is just plain stupid.

You should know where to stand you are fighting a hammerdin and use your tombreavers range. Versus the fire sorc i have no tips because it was over real quick. Versus the assa just consider yourself very lucky. If she started a ww you were dead. So overall: nice average video but you can improve some things still :azn: .

:thumbsup: up though, you never made big mistakes and kept your head cool

btw gimme some 1337 players on europe and i'll make a video :grin:

MortIIs

Diabloii.Net Member
Luck. Hammerdin that's dumb enough to tele on top of you is rather stupid, same for sorc.

Nice video although the quality is rather poor.

There's plenty pubby games stoute even on europe to lame in. But I guess you prefer ep train games :)

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
MortIIs said:
Luck. Hammerdin that's dumb enough to tele on top of you is rather stupid, same for sorc.

Nice video although the quality is rather poor.

There's plenty pubby games stoute even on europe to lame in. But I guess you prefer ep train games :)
krai plx, that was my bro although i can't blame him :grin:

happend prolly ones and won't happen again so get over it mate :thumbsup:

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Apophis said:
nice played..i thought that fire sorc will knock you out from the first fireball..:)
a druid is able to reshift after fireballs so no he won't die cause of 1 if he reshifted. versus the assa however he was kinda lucky because ww hits multiple times so jake(kiba) would be to slow to reshift :wink3:

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
marcello said:
I like these bragthreads, some people really must have small organs :wink:
:)))

I'd say luck. If even the sorc made a random charged bolt spam, you'd be dead in a second. Tele-on-top should only be practiced by summoners!

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
On a related note.... It was funny yesterday, was in a game, and a sorc enters. Says "Oh no, i thought there was gonna be a good druid here, but heres a fury wolf" or something like that. Whupped her good... :laugh: She didnt win me once fair and square. Needless to say, she sucked.

ilovesoda

Diabloii.Net Member
pedu said:
On a related note.... It was funny yesterday, was in a game, and a sorc enters. Says "Oh no, i thought there was gonna be a good druid here, but heres a fury wolf" or something like that. Whupped her good... :laugh: She didnt win me once fair and square. Needless to say, she sucked.
People don't expect n00b builds to be good, and when they are they must use fc, aa, godmode, mh, bot, dupe prog and they must be nked for all the hacks they use-.-

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
hope you guys liked the song that went with it , most hardcore song i could think of.

*edit exspect song in next vid too be exstreme hardcore like the heavy song "Old man rivers and his muel."

Murderya

Banned
That was pure luck, you were dueling "Noobs" The should've known better than to tele right next to you when you're holding shift and L click

Von Lazuli

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah... That was lucky... I mean there were about 6 times there when a fireball should have unshifted you again. Plus, the sin's mindblast spam would have killed you in another second or so. But still taking the hammerdin was nice, and your damage was enough to punish the others.

Laz