Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Awesomeness

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by unofficialadmin, Sep 28, 2006.

1. unofficialadmin

unofficialadmin IncGamers Member

Awesomeness

It's so awesome when your xfering a bunch of craft runes and you get a realm down. Then finnally find someone on who can join the game and it's closed... Which brings me to my next part. I don't get why Blizzard won't support a third-party app for muling/rushing yourself if you clearly own two copies of the game. Or at least make a way themself so you can load two copies at once.

2. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

You *can* run 2 copies of D2 on the same comp, so there's no need for some third party program to help you with your muling/rushing.

3. TeknoRat

TeknoRat IncGamers Member

4. unofficialadmin

Haha. I never thought of using a second Windows account. And all this time I thought stuff we don't talk about here and some sort of other stuff we don't talk about here was the only way to go :p. How'd how I not even see that topic in the first place. *Hits self* But I shall try it now.

Thank you :D.

5. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Unofficialadmin, since you are infact not an admin, or even a staff member of this site, I am going to have to ask you to change your user name.

Start a new account please. I will give you 24 hours than ban this account.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me via PM or incase I am offline during the overnight hours (U.S.) contact Dredd via PM.

6. Hemaka

Hemaka IncGamers Member

really? they won't even let me run one copy on two computers at the same time.

7. bruticus

bruticus IncGamers Member

one copy, two computers .. no matter what the game or program, is generally bad..? licensing agreement violations, etc.. unless i completely missed the sarcasm. which could be. :wink:

8. Hemaka

Hemaka IncGamers Member

err crap my bad lol..

nah I completely screwed that up, I meant one different copy for each computer* i've got 2 in this room anyhow, but whenever I try to connect both onto bnet at the same time, I get banned

this is only for USEast too. USWest, Asia, and Europe don't d/c me for some reason.. but I also have a theory that during this time of day, theres a particular blizz rep watching me for some reason..

..at least thats what they told me when they banned me for trying to LAN with a friend in a baal game, "a blizzard rep saw you doing something against regulation, we cannot disclose what you were banned for"

9. bruticus

bruticus IncGamers Member

hahaa total Big Brother situation.. good luck with that! if you change IP addresses and get a new install disc, you should be OK. unless they're in your room. watching. :wink3:

10. SirDooFuss

SirDooFuss IncGamers Member

Bliz said back in D2 classic that they do not support the muling of items. They want people to make decisions about what to keep, trade, give away or sell for gold. Non Realm Single Player seems to be an exception, with ATMA saving SP'ers from having no options whatsoever. Don't expect a supported 3rd party app or an enhancement via patch for us realmers. Just be glad they haven't made it any harder!

(_8^(|)

11. unofficialadmin

The second account/install worked. I didn't need to switch login modes either. Lags a little, but I can deal with a little lag here and there. Thank you :D.

Gorny - It's my nickname/user name for everything I use... There's no way you can just edit the name from admin panel..? Maybe something like Un0fficial4DM1N. Or is that still an "illegal" name?