Avenger Pally Question

firebrandd

Diabloii.Net Member
Avenger Pally Question

This is my first pally and i started an avenger, most of the builds i read recommended that i use conviction as my main aura for the lowered resists/defense but as of right now i am starting to think that fanatacism is a better choice for the flat dmg/atck rating bonus. Is conviction really the better choice?

MedctnStn

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Avenger Pally Question

doesn't fanatacism work best with physical damage? if this is the case, then it obviously won't work great with vengeance, as it seems to do more elemental damage than physical

Garisdacar

Diabloii.Net Member

conviction is the best, but make sure that with +skills you don't go over lvl25.

Rane-

Diabloii.Net Member

Over level 25 nothing is wrong with it, it just stops being worth the points. At level 25 it grants -150res and stops incrementing (with minimal gains in -def). Once you hit 25 any more +skills just won't aid you, so you're better off spending them elsewhere.

Tyrrel

Diabloii.Net Member

Conviction is by far the best choice for an Avenger. It also makes Sorcs happy when you're partied.

I used the Beast runeword for a while with one of my Avengers. The Fanat bonus was nice, if only for the IAS.