Avenger gear advice

Zeek

Diabloii.Net Member
Avenger gear advice

Calling all avenger experts. I recently found a 2os COA with perfect damage reduction and the perfectly worst resists possibly but oh well. Anyway I was thinking that I could dual ber that sucker and get a verdungo's to get 46% damage reduction. Along with the 95% 95% 95% 90% resists I could get I would think the guy would be a tank.

I'm just curious if that would be the best way to go. I'd like to make him into a tank, but I'm not sure if stuff like IAS is more important to the build. As far as weapon goes I was thinking Crescent Moon in a phase blad. That should be quick and it has some nice mods.

Other items would be stuff like HoZ, Ravenfrost, probably rare dual leech, war travs, I'm up in the air about gloves...maybe laying of hands for IAS?, probably crescent moon ammy.

Summary: Is damage reduced by % worth maxing or is IAS more important?

weedthrower

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Avenger gear advice

MY gear is as follows, iv been working on this or a while, working with a lot of different builds.

Doom zerker
Dream helm
Dream shield
Any ormus, just for the elemental dmg which is quite a bit, but if your lookin for the tankage, use a fort which also works
Lavagout gloves
Dungos belt
2x ravens
highlords
infernostride
torch,anni,37x light sc's..ive tried many different sc set ups, this works the best

along with conviction you can 1-3 hit any kind of character, even with stacked res

Zeek

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Avenger gear advice

Oh I should have mentioned I'm thinking just PvM. I've never really gotten into PvP.