Anakha1

Banned

I can only now upload images that are a maximum of 50x50 instead of the former 75x75. Is anyone else having this problem?

Anakha1 said:
I can only now upload images that are a maximum of 50x50 instead of the former 75x75. Is anyone else having this problem?
Mine is 75 x 75, been up a long time tho.

Whats a silver pal?

You speshul, or what?

NB :uhhuh:

Chief JB

Diabloii.Net Member
Im not changing my avatar right now. I didn't have a problem the other day, I guess I could look to see if I can though. Silver Pal hmm? Does that mean you're cooler than normal pals?

Anakha1

Banned
Nastie_Bowie said:
Mine is 75 x 75, been up a long time tho.

Whats a silver pal?

You speshul, or what?

NB :uhhuh:
Old ones are still 75x75, but I if you go to the avatar uploading page it says the max to upload is now 50x50. Anyone else see this or am I jsut going crazy?

Silver pal status is now the result of using the automated system under cp. It goes bronze, silver, gold depending on what you pay and each has increasing benefits.

But yes, I am special. :teeth:

Corneo

Diabloii.Net Member
Why does Anakha1tehsukcxor gets special treatment?! I demand justice!!! I want my name to be in white too!

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
Is anyone going to answer my actual question? :D
It appears to be an unintentional limitation on silver pals, as mine still says 75x75.

I would PM gaile (or elly) with this issue.

Suicidal Zebra

Diabloii.Net Member
The thing with the new Pal types, the real dirt on the issue, is that as you 'progress' in rank your options... well... don't.

Silver - 50*50 avatar.
Gold - 25*25 Avatar and no sig.
Platinum - As Gold, but only 10 posts per day allowed.
Diamond - As Gold, but all posts are limited to no more than 20 words.

So far as we know, Ash is the only Diamond Pal ;).

Anakha1

Banned
I messaged Elly and Gaile. Hopefully this will be fixed post haste. Dancing lion must be seen in his 75x75 glory!

This makes me sad. Sad and tired.

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll show you Platinum Pal... Looky!

<------

This is a great way to get more donations! Very convenient.

edit: Platinum is RED?? Gross... REFUND!!!

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
just saw a thread in the WoW forums where Echod16, also a silver pal, noted that his avatar had been restricted to 50x50 as well

edit: I'd want to be yellow, just have to bug somebody I know with a paypal account