Aussies

stickyfingers

Diabloii.Net Member
Aussies

Hi everyone i was just wondering of how much of the d2 population is australians. I wouldnt think there would be that many. Anyways let me know what you think on this. :rant:

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
You would be surprised how many of us are Australian. I think we came in third or fourth in one of the threads that went around about where everyone was from (most are from the US, of course).

Let's just see how many respond to this thread.

TheNix

Diabloii.Net Member
Me too B2. Go get ya Fosters or XXXX or what ever is your poison and lets meet at the barbie, maaate. :drink:

Bruce, in charge of the sheep dip.

*PoTaTo FuI*

Diabloii.Net Member
Me Aussie too! But I was born in Taiwan and came to Australia four years ago. Which parts of Aus you guys from? I myself from Melbourne. Just got back from Moomba!

-FuI

TrenShadow

Diabloii.Net Member
<--- Aussie.

I'm with Bolinbrooke on forgetting the XXXX, for an Aussie brew I'll take Cascade or Boags, but my preference is actually Irish - Guinness, Kilkenny or Caffries :)

brainfloss

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm Australian.

I'm not terribly choosy when it comes to beer - Carlton Draught is fine for me. I avoid Toohey's Spew whenever possible though.

loverat

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I *was* in Sydney for the last 6 years but for a while I am in Ballarat cooling my heels before I take the next step in life - whatever the hell that is gonna be...

Muffassa

Diabloii.Net Member
im an American, but I lived in your rival New Zealand for 4 years - Go All Blacks (damn I miss rugby). I remember being indoctrinated into hating Shane Warren (I think that is his name) and New Zealand invented pavlova (the whipped egg suggar dessert).

But I will forever think Americans play wussier sports comparred to Aussie Rules football :)