auradin question

himsa

Diabloii.Net Member
auradin question

Do I need to add one point into holy shock? or do I just equip my dream shield and helm for it to work?

himsa

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: auradin question

So if I added a point into holy shock would it ruin it?

i thought when the aura stacked holy shock would still be greyed out and say 30 points into it.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator

So if I added a point into holy shock would it ruin it?

i thought when the aura stacked holy shock would still be greyed out and say 30 points into it.
Adding a point in holy shock doesn't ruin anything, but as said, it is a wasted point.
Auras from items do never stack with auras from "hard" points invested.
There's no need to put points in that aura, since you will want to use conviction anyway.
Points in the resist lightning aura will however grant synergy bonus to auras from items, so you will want to max that one out.

Auras granted from runewords will never give a "greyed out" effect in the skill tree, those auras are just "active", but you'll never find them in the skill tree. (as in: you will never see the auras on a non-pally skill tab anyway, even though you can equip aura-granting items)

himsa

Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah, thanks for clearing that up. I messed up on my auradin and maxed out salvation instead of fire resistance aura. So looks like I'll be remaking it anyway -_-

canudig

Diabloii.Net Member

I think you max both......Salvation is also a synergy of the holy shock aura........