Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Aura to use with charge

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by binofury, Mar 16, 2004.

1. binofury

binofury IncGamers Member

Aura to use with charge

right now Im making a charge-a-din build with a little smite just for the stun effect. my main attack is charge though with synergies, but I have yet to decide on an aura. Here are my three possible ones im pondering. I plan to use him for primarily pvp however also the occassional pvm is fun too.

1. Fanaticism- obvious AR and damage advantages
    2. Holy Freeze -Its good to slow people down in pvp and charge the hell out of em, as well I could get by inly plugging in 5-10 points in this and more for synergies, because all i need is the slow effect and a nice radius.
    3. Concentration -Uh well it will make ur opponent always wary of hammers even though I wont have them, it will also give that whole 20 percent chance of uninterupted if that does any good.

Also my build does not involve any high runeword items that add any of these auras outside of skills, and for merc purposes im gonna use a defiance merc, so its either Holy Freeze here or nowhere.

any help would be great, thx!

2. Bakerking31

Bakerking31 IncGamers Member

im fairly new to pallys, but from my understanding, conviction is fairly good for charge pallys too because it will bring the opponents def to almost 0 ... but i dont know what would be best for a pure charger

3. prion

prion IncGamers Member

i'm not sure that 5-10 points will be enough HF radius for PvP. How many +skills (offensive) do you plan to get?

4. binofury

binofury IncGamers Member

bout 5ish right now trying to improve that

5. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

I'd say HF if you're maxing all synergy's because you don't need to max or Fanat if you're not doing all synergys

Course you could use might and free up skill points, or use COncentration and have some Hammer

6. prion

prion IncGamers Member

10 HF and +5 will give you 13.3 yards.
    10 HF (or 5 +5) will give u 10 yards.
    that's most of the screen i think...chills everything approaching melee range anyway