Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

aura effects on skellies

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by godzilla99s, Sep 6, 2006.

1. godzilla99s

godzilla99s Diabloii.Net Member

aura effects on skellies

ok, so fana, concentration,might all affect your skeliies damage. Now if i wore a dream helm wouuld my skellies get the lightning bonus onto their attacks? what about dragon? because i noticed not only is there a pulse, but they both add fire or lightning damage to the wearer of the item....... As well the redemption aura on pheonix, would that affect skellies too? my bulbs are always full and i'm wondering if they would get their life regen faster with it on me or my merc. This is after i have my army revived of course. And lastly what is the best place to mf for my summoner/fishymancer? hell gets slowing, maybe the pits,, thanks ahead of time.

2. garion

garion Diabloii.Net Member

i don't believe that your skeles will get any lighting dmg or fire dmg from dragon/dream..however your aura that you get when wearing them will affect your opponents.....

as for Mfing..i guess i like doing D & H key runs...+ council + chaos w/ diablo + wsk w/ baal (popping all chests)

sometimes if i feel like it ill do mephy and andy also for the heck of it....

others like the pits and also i forget some dungeon in act2 is also lvl 85...

3. happyslayer

happyslayer Diabloii.Net Member

ancient tunnels in act 2 lost city is pretty good.
    Me I used to like to mf the drifter cavern in act 5. Pretty damn dangerous place there.
    Icy Cellar is also quite fun.