Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Auction-Perfect HoTo

Discussion in 'US East Standard - Ladder' started by Boondank, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boondank

Boondank Diabloii.Net Member

Auction-Perfect HoTo

I will be leaving this up for a couple days, ISO- Hr's, Any Enigma

2. Bigbubbsblue

Bigbubbsblue Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Auction-Perfect HoTo

Start off with a vex

3. Boondank

Sorry Just Made a Trade for Enigma.

4. aywwsd

aywwsd Diabloii.Net Member

someone didnt read the trade rules.

5. GoTarO

GoTarO Diabloii.Net Member

I don't like those rules very much.. I can honestly say I have chosen NOT to put items up for sale on here because of the limitations.

# Do not offer items elsewhere at the same time as you're offering them here and/or Marketplace. That also means you don't bring offers from other places here. If you offer items elsewhere at the same time and you have got offers at the time it's discovered, you will be banned for 3 days. If there haven't been offers so far, your thread just gets closed.
    # Please give your items a fair chance to be traded. If you are starting a thread, you have to wait for at least 12 hours before retracting an item from your list. Of course, you can decline any offer during these 12 hours, but your items are considered as still being offered, so you cannot offer them elsewhere during that time.

It just doesn't make ANY sense at all. It's a BANNABLE offense to receive offers on an item you no longer have??!! That's ridiculous, ESPECIALLY since it IS acceptable to let offers accumulate for 12 hours, declining every one, and then retract. Basically, a trade is not guaranteed either way, so why even limit the seller in the first place? It's an inconvenience for the seller and does not benefit anyone.

6. aazjazz

aazjazz Diabloii.Net Member

if you don't like the rules, don't trade here

7. Boondank

Yeah sorry to offend anyone with the rules.. first time user, just signed up here today lol... had a friend who made the trade with me.

8. GoTarO

GoTarO Diabloii.Net Member

aazjazz, rest assured, I don't very often. I like the community a lot, but the sluggish forums and unjustified rules make it a hassle. If someone would cite some purpose for the rules I mentioned, it would go a long way. I feel like someone in power simply nerdraged after buying an item they desperately wanted that a seller then retracted. It's downright tyranny ;). I don't think the mentioned rules are in the spirit of these forums. That is all.

9. Drunken_Tiger

Drunken_Tiger Diabloii.Net Member

*Begin spam

These rules in particular are not justified. Suppose you see an item you want. You want it so you set aside a certain amount of your currency. You see another item you want but not as much as the first one so you don't buy it. Then the the owner of the first item says he sold elsewhere. It's not really fair because you were prevented from buying the second item you wanted. See the drift? You're only thinking about yourself when the rules are not fair. These forums take into account the buyers as well. Think outside your own shoes for a bit.

*End spam.

(Sorry spiffy >.>)

10. Dia

Dia Diabloii.Net Member

in the rules it states that you cannot offer 1 item in 2 different places.. this will lead to a permanent ban.. i was gunna bid on this to :''[.

11. gorash

gorash Diabloii.Net Member

rules are rules. if you choose to trade here, please abide by them.

since you have chosen to post this item elsewhere, there is a 3 day ban following this post.

for rest of ppl posting here, instead of spamming this thread, please use the report button.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.