Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ATTN: Europe NL druids who might need a hand

Discussion in 'Druid' started by eatabigfategg, Oct 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eatabigfategg

eatabigfategg Banned

ATTN: Europe NL druids who might need a hand

I rarely play on Europe anymore, and as such would like to pass down some of the remainder of my gear on that realm. I want it to go to forum members interested in pure fury or fury/rabies druids, and not people who already have tons of gear. Feel free to pm me here, or leave your account so I can orchestrate a time to help you guys out.:thumbsup:

2. stoutewolf

stoutewolf IncGamers Member

hihi, my 6th instinct (wolf's one) tells me you have been a common druid visitor and known fury/rabies druid. Tell me why you stopped :thumbsup:

AND COME ON MSN MORE OFTEN!

3. eatabigfategg

eatabigfategg Banned

The time difference, the ping, and the lack of good mannered melee games.
    East still has the best but I am doing pretty well on west now. You should come and check out my newest druid =)

4. stoutewolf

maybe i will someday, just gimme some info (account ;)) and we will see :grin:

5. Thoridian

Thoridian IncGamers Member

Congratulations on 2000th post Stoute~

6. stoutewolf

thank you, trying to get more posts as ash :laugh:

7. Eroytch

Eroytch IncGamers Member

Nice of you to give your stuff away. :thumbsup:
    Unfortunatly for me, my fury/rabies druid is on ladder.

8. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

Ladder will end sometime, now is the time for you to beg! :azn:

My druid is on nonladder, but I'm not sure if I'm poor enough to get some. I don't have tons of gear, but I get along fine. Thats up to you. :)

9. ToThePoint

ToThePoint IncGamers Member

you could always give back the stuff that people loaned you.
    sure they had the understanding that you would actually use it rather than trade it and keep it inactive and basically refuse to return it.

10. eatabigfategg

eatabigfategg Banned

In fact, I never traded any of it, I returned all of it to the people who lent it that wanted it back - ask rag, and I played quite a bit everyday for months. As a matter of fact I have a level 89 geomancer on EuHCL that I still play to this day. So effectively, what I am doing is giving gear that was unclaimed by donors to people who will make better use of it, thus making it active.

Any more uninformed flaming you want to do?

@LorveN - I may have a belt or two that you would like =)

11. ToThePoint

ToThePoint IncGamers Member

flame? i was stating a fact.
    you had previously posted that you traded rangs eni for a torch or anni whatever you subsequently decided to do and quite a few were annoyed in that thread but you made no move to give anything at that point.
    Still its good to see you giving stuff away now it suits you i am sure you can help soem people.
    Anyway, see you on next acc i guess.

12. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

Sure then, my acc is *Lorven :prop:
    PM me yours.

13. eatabigfategg

eatabigfategg Banned

No, sir, you were not stating a fact.

I traded that engima under the guidance of rang himself, with him telling me EU values and facilitating the trade of the bk5 and torch.

What in fact people were upset about was the fact that a dirty rumor got spread that I had "traded" my Eur. account for an east account. What I did was gave access to a well trusted friend from USEast, he talked to Bou, and confusion arose. It has been dealt with in the past, and you had no real knowledge of the situation, no hand in any of it, and no business trolling with your misinformation.

If you would like to begin stating facts, rather than attempting character assassination, then I believe more people would begin to appreciate the little niche you have made for yourself on the inetrnet. As of now, you are relegated to a pimply faced little troll under the bridge that is bitter that no one of importance will toss him any cookies.

14. Ziplock

Ziplock IncGamers Member

well...my druids ladder atm but im going to move to nl at the reset so any left overs would rly be appreciated :rolleyes:

15. eatabigfategg

eatabigfategg Banned

anyone interested can email me at [email protected]

@ToThePoint - You are the definition of an internet troll, mon ami. This went from a perfectly friendly helping hand thread into a borderline flame war. Since I am certain that you have already begun pulling your devious little strings, I am going to go ahead and post the wikipedia definition of an internet troll for you to read. Enjoy the mirror image.

In Internet terminology, a troll is often someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy or antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion, including the personal attack of calling others trolls. Often, trolls assume multiple aliases, or sock puppets.

For many people, the characterising feature of trolling is the perception of intent to disrupt a community in some way. Inflammatory, sarcastic, disruptive or humorous content is posted, meant to draw other users into engaging the troll in a fruitless confrontation. The greater the reaction from the community the more likely the user is to troll again, as the person develops beliefs that certain actions achieve his/her goal to cause chaos. This gives rise to the often repeated protocol in Internet culture: "Do not feed the trolls."

Often, a person will post a sincere message about which he is emotionally sensitive. Skillful trolls know that an easy way to upset the person is to falsely claim that they are a "troll." In forums where most users are similar to each other, outsiders may be perceived as trolls simply because they do not fit into the social norms of that group. It can sometimes be difficult to distinguish between a user who merely has different values, views, or ideas, and a user who is intentionally trolling. This can lead to genuinely hostile behavior, including flame wars.

Internet troll communities have sprouted up all over the Internet. Troll groups are often established after their members' ill behavior is not permitted or tolerated on regular forums.

In some Internet subcultures, notably Kibology, the words "troll" and "trolling" have a different meaning. Instead of the aggressive invader and his loud, often abusive posts, the terms refer to someone more subtle, seeking to create a loud, indeed furious response, to a post that may be moderate and even reasonable in its tone, while pushing the victim's hot buttons. This treatment may be applied to invaders, especially cranks such as Archimedes Plutonium or George Hammond (Scientific Proof of God, not the TV character) and the loud, obnoxious, self-centered kind of invader called trolls elsewhere.

16. Shaperla

Shaperla USWest Trading & Druid Moderator

Actually, this went from a perfectly friendly thread started by a banned user, to a crock of crap nobody should have to read anyways. Resolve your differences elsewhere gentlemen and/or ladies. It doesn't belong on these boards.

Shap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.