Attention Halo Fans

I would so wear that paintballing, however it would make me look stupid if I wasn't completly badass during the game. I don't care I am getting one! That is when they post the price.

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
Fear the MC >.>.....Yes, that would be quite bad *** for paintball...And yes, if you weren't a complete *** kicker, it probably would be humiliating.

Anakha1

Banned
{KOW}Spazed said:
So mod it with some liquid cooling just like a computer.

At double the price. And liquid cooling would cool IT. Not you.

Anakha... taking the piss out of your dreams for 21 years.

Anakha1

Banned
Akira said:
Then get one of the liquid cooling/heating systems the astronauts use to stay warm/cool.

Four times the price. For non-functioned, plastic "armour", you might as well get something that works if you have THAT much money.

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
*dreams of titanium plated armour*

TIll then I guess I just have to use kevlar... If I had that I'd go walking around the worse neighbourhoods at 1 in the morning....just to laugh at them

Uhh if the piping is touching you skin it would cool you off too wouldn't it? As said before it works for the astronauts so why not down here? Last I checked heat dispersion happened wether gravity is present or not.

Anakha1

Banned
Akira said:
Well it's basically hoses running under the armor, so grab some hoses and cold water.

Then you'd have to carry a bigass backpack to hold the excess water and the pump to circulate it.

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
cool...too bad it would weigh a bunch

you could always play paintball in canada? be a bit cooler there eh?

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Choogy said:

Depends when you decide to do it. And where. Don't try out East, else you'll be using most your bullets to take down the deer flies trying to tear chunks off of you.

Last time I went paintballing was at an outdoor paintballing arena in the spring. Wet, dank and warm. Kind of hard to shoot anything when your mask is all fogged up...

Anakha1

Banned
Choogy said:

My summers go up to 105F or 40C, Choogy. Unless you want to play in winter where it can hit -40C&F.

Remember that we're the second largest country in the world. We have quite differing climates depending on where you go.