Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Attacks to set off Chicken

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Dahkar, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Dahkar

Dahkar IncGamers Member

Attacks to set off Chicken

I was curious to know how many attacks one can get it by the time your first hit till chicken goes off. There are two scenarios.. for both we assume 4 fpa attack

1. First attack puts it under the hp where chicken goes off, could a 4 fpa druid get an extra attack or 2 in?

2. First attack doesn't make chicken go off, could i get an extra attack to make chicken go off then another one or 2 in while chicken is going off?

2. Zavior

Zavior IncGamers Member

Both scenarios probably depend on ping of the enemy.

3. ~Foxfire~

~Foxfire~ IncGamers Member

I've chickened only one person so far with my fc druid, had I hit him a second time he would have died. He didn't die, I don't remember if I got another swing in or not, and if I did, it could be attributed to missing or being blocked. Chances are slim you will beat chicken on a good ping player, as chicken even beats teleport necs (~17 skeletons landing on you swinging at ~the same time, faster than 4fps I imagine).

4. Ankeli

Ankeli IncGamers Member

actually i'd figure that 4fpa good damage attack might deal more damage in say .4 seconds than the skeletons, they are slow'ish

5. ~Foxfire~

~Foxfire~ IncGamers Member

Slowish swing, sure, but at the point where they all start swinging at once, that's the time difference I'm talking about. The skeletons don't swing one at a time, they swing when they're in range of hte target. Since all the skellies are in range of the target at the same time, that's ~17 skellies landing their hit at virtually the same time. If chicken can beat that, I imagine it can beat anything provided the connection is decent.

6. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

...Enchant them ^^

7. HelzCaretaker

HelzCaretaker IncGamers Member

I killed a werewolf chicken druid with a whirlwind baba so its possible, best chance for killing a chickener is with a 1 hit build or if its a druid that has lower chicken on, cs is best for that. But like I said only a 1 hitter or a well timed 2 hitter can kill chickeners. I killed that chickening druid with a botd ww barb around 10k ww dmg.