Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

attack rating

Discussion in 'Druid' started by mugana, Sep 21, 2006.

1. mugana

mugana IncGamers Member

attack rating

how the heck do i boost my ar? I cant hit barbs or pallys with my 17k ar. I only have one 100+ ar gc. I use ebotdz as wep.

2. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

And what build are you? Have you tried using angelic amu+ring? Cerberus? Have any skillpoints in werewolf?

3. MortIIs

MortIIs IncGamers Member

life/ar or frw/ar sc's. Put ar/add jewel in helm or somewhere, use angelics or hsaru's set

4. Pheyd

Pheyd IncGamers Member

it also depends on your level and the pally/barbs level
    levels>attack rating

5. mugana

mugana IncGamers Member

im fury/rabies. I have angel ammy and angel ring. The other ring is raven.

Problem is that barbs and pally have more than 30k def right? Is it even possible to get 40k ar?

6. Kirah

Kirah IncGamers Member

Also what's your dex like? Have you considered dual ravens? Maxxed werewolf? You're PvP right? So no might aura merc? What are the typical 'rules' for PvP anyway? Can you prebuff with Enchant 23 using a Tyrant Limb? How about using a Baranar's Star (+200% attack)?
    Can you use Schaefer's Hammer which has +8/level to AR? I vaguely recall that the ignore target defense doesn't work PvP (but I'm not an expert on this topic).

I don't know how possible this is, but if there's a pack of monsters nearby can you rabies the monsters and have them pass on the rabies to the enemy pally or barbs? Hm.. is this even possible? (sorry for this newbish question, but I'm PvM typically). It would be pretty funny if you could corner the enemy near a pack of monsters then rabies them monsters and summon a bear who knockbacks the pally into the rabies mess! (ok, it's a pretty convoluted series of events, but funny never the less).

Good luck and good hunting! (go get them bowlegged pallys!)
    Kirah
    (guess I'm showing my bias, apologies to any pallys in the forum!)

7. LorveN

Ignore targets defense does not work in pvp, and neither shaefers, nor baranars are top gear for pvp.
    Rabies does transfer from monsters to hostile players, however usually people clean up the duel area from monsters pretty fast. :azn:

8. mugana

mugana IncGamers Member

dual ravens will give less AR than using angelic set. WW is not maxed yet. For some reason stoutewolf's guide suggests that only 1 point be in WW and rest in heart of the oak. I think that is a flawed guide because oak dies quickly and wut is the use of lots of life when you cant hit ****?

wearing cerberus, angel ammy, ring, and raven only gives me a little over 17k ar, which is not enought to hit thought high def barbs and pallys. What can i do?

9. LorveN

You can always resummon oak, and getting a couple of thousands more life is not bad. When duelling you can always try to prevent the others from reaching your oak sage. One point in ww and rest in oak helps more most of the time, really. Oak sage is a lifesaver.
    Also, if the enemy goes after the oak, that means he wont be after you for a short time -> you'll be hunting him/her, not the other way around.

10. mugana

mugana IncGamers Member

problem is being able to hit though. My druid is only lvl 83 and his ar just does not cut it at 17k