Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Attack pattern

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by hmlyim, Mar 17, 2005.

1. hmlyim

hmlyim Diabloii.Net Member

Attack pattern

I wanna know the attack pattern of various act boss (mephisto, diablo and baal), I wanna know if they do physical damage or fire or light or cold, any one knows a link to such info?

Thx

2. Orphan

Orphan Diabloii.Net Member

Hmm, the only place that I know of that might have some (or most) of the information you might be looking for is at http://www.d2data.net, go through the 1.10 monsters. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but I don't know of any other place that lists the monsters damage.

I know that certain bosses (like Andariel) on the above site don't seem to list the damage of certain skills (like the Andy Poison Bolt), but it seems to list all of others, like Duriel's, including his normal attack, his smite-like attack, his charge, his jab, his holy freeze, etc.

3. Elgar

Elgar Diabloii.Net Member

i believe they all do physical damage of some sort. Andy has her poison stuff, Duriel is mostly physical with his unholy freeze aura, Meph has lighning, a poison cloud, cold ball, and a frost nova like attack. Diablo has his fire nova, lighning inferno, firestorm. Baal has a cold wedge, mana burn inferno, teleport and his duplicate.

Ive probably missed more than one attack somewhere, but its enough to get a good picture (andy-> poison res, duriel-> cold (and phys) res, meph-> really doesnt matter, pois res maybe, diablo-> fire and lit res, Baal-> cold res)

4. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

Update on Mephy. He can also cast blizzard and charged bolt, and against him, the single resistance that helps most is lightning. His lightnings will eat you up if low on resists.
    (The ball will instant kill if low cold res) :D

5. Orphan

Orphan Diabloii.Net Member

Also, Diablo has a firewall like spell, though he rarely casts it, and some sort of bone prison equivalent skill.

6. Diab

Diab Diabloii.Net Member

7. RTB

RTB Diabloii.Net Member

Which does magic dmg btw and can't be blocked IIRC.

At d2data.net they have a couple attacks right, but for the others it's either way off or simply missing.