Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Attack of the clones.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Mr Evil, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Mr Evil

Mr Evil IncGamers Member

Attack of the clones.

Someone must have a lot of spare Sojs at the moment. Up until recently I hadn't seen the Diablo Clone at all. The I killed him for the first time less than two days ago whilst I was muling. Today I killed him three times: Once in a private mf game, once in a public trading game, and once in reponse to a post here. If it keeps on at this rate I'll have to make a new account just to store charms.

2. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

It's because of so many people staying on the same server and selling sojs, man am I getting sick of people posting trades with 15+ anni sc's in em...

3. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

I agree, the annihilus trading boon is getting ridiculous. I've never traded annis, and I have no plans to regardless of what is being offered.

Here's some food for thought though. Eventually, all these duped soj supplies are going to peter out. I imagine that DC can be spawned by other means than simple soj selling but his "guest appearances" are likely to become quite rare before too long.

4. Mr Evil

Mr Evil IncGamers Member

Won another charm just a few minutes ago.

5. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

why dont u throw one of those annihlius's my way, the onlytime i fought dclone was when i helped a guy here on the forums get the charm(yes my first time and i ddint even get to keep charm)

6. hairy_brute

hairy_brute IncGamers Member

I can vouch for Mr. E. He has a very nice pally that can tank Dclone. zealadin.
    He helped kill Dclone in that trading game with me. {helped kill him is kind of an understatement, he did kill him for me, and i got the charm}

-thanks Mr Evil
    -hairy (

7. Mr Evil

Mr Evil IncGamers Member

I just killed him again, but this time I got disconnected from bnet and when I got back on the game was gone, along with the charm. Nevermind.

Killing him has become quite simple and routine now:

1) Run to Den of Evil from Cold Plains wp (quick and easy to find by following the path, and lots of corners in the den to run behind should I need a brief rest). Sometime Rakanishu is right by the wp, which is fine too.
    2) Put on Nature's Peace.
    3) Hit him a few times.
    4) Replace Nature's Peace with Raven Frost (for ar and 'cannot be frozen').
    5) Hit him some more.
    6) Drink pots if necessary (usually need about 2-6 super-healing pots)
    7) Pick up charm.

I use a pretty much standard zealot at lvl 86: max fanaticism, zeal, sacrifice, holy shield. Guardian Angel, Herald of Zakarum, Veil of Steel, String of Ears, Soul Drainer, Tearhaunch, Leech ring plus the ones mentioned above, some magic amulet or other, 'Crescent Moon' conquest sword. About 1k life, 90% resist all. Static from the sword takes him to half health in just a few seconds, then about 2-4 minutes of hacking to finish him off.

I've become quite addicted to killing him, so I've started ip hunting...