Atma

Twhosel

Diabloii.Net Member
Atma

A friend of mine tried to download atma,when he tried to install it it say something to the effect that the downloaded compressed file is corrupted ,anybody know why this would happen? it worked just fine for me

Thanks
Hos

Gnoggen

Diabloii.Net Member
I had no problems either. I'm not sure what the deal is. Maybe delete the file and re-DL it. Also I use afile to deal with zipped archives called winace. If that doesn't work then maybe try DL-ing it to your computer, unzipping the files to a folder on your desktop, burning them and giving him the CD.

Marcellsquare

Diabloii.Net Member
same thing happened to me just now. I have tried to d/l and re-d/l for 5 times and it never worked. Probably the source file is really corrupted?

Hakai_no_Tenshi

Diabloii.Net Member
There have been reports of people having trouble downloading it. The source file is fine so it is probably something to do with the file server. Anyway, trying to download it again usually works.

--T

mn4nu

Diabloii.Net Member
Speaking of Atma:

Doc, are there any plans to put out another version anytime soon, or is 5.04e the last version we will realistically see? The enhanced character stats page would be sweet. Also, I know some people were talking about the possibility of a cube function for runes and gems.

It's not like you have anything better to do, right? :p

Hakai_no_Tenshi

Diabloii.Net Member
mn4nu said:
Speaking of Atma:

Doc, are there any plans to put out another version anytime soon, or is 5.04e the last version we will realistically see? The enhanced character stats page would be sweet. Also, I know some people were talking about the possibility of a cube function for runes and gems.
I can't really comment on this since I have so many things going on at the same time in R/L. I've been kept fairly busy with work and all sorts of things so I haven't had time to finish up the Enhanced Stats page. I also just recently got a Mac and it's been a rough learning curve understanding the MacOS API. As you can see, I've got my hands full with a lot of things. As far as the cube function, that is not something that will implemented any tme soon until the (programming and administrative) kinks are worked out.

It's not like you have anything better to do, right? :p
Lol, that's a good one.

--T

maybe with the forum switching around the link got corrupt or something. i am not sure. kremtok will probably know how to answer your question better and his lunch hour is in like 20 minutes so no need to fear kremtok will be here!

Kremtok

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Bunny!

All-knowing that I am, I'm going to have to say:

Hakai_no_Tenshi said:
There have been reports of people having trouble downloading it. The source file is fine so it is probably something to do with the file server. Anyway, trying to download it again usually works.

--T
...what he said.

:D

mn4nu

Diabloii.Net Member
Hakai_no_Tenshi said:
Lol, that's a good one.--T
I was just pulling your leg a little. I am still amazed you created something as incredible as what we have now. We all can't thank you enough! :thumbsup: