Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Atma

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by jimmah, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmah

jimmah IncGamers Member

Atma

I'm not sure how far I can go with this question, but since everything comes from this site...

Anyway I play on Ladder, but I like to try new builds in single player. I've used the "UD2X110_Lib.zip" from this site to try out new builds. Unfortunately many of the chars in the pack can't be opened with ATMA and it says many items are bugged. So I wonder does diabloii.net has an updated pack?

It said in the rules you shouldn't ask about this, but it was hosted on diabloii.net so I thought it would be ok?

2. Cattleya

Cattleya IncGamers Member

The item pack files are no longer hosted on diabloii.net, so it now falls under the category of things we can't link to. You will have to try your luck with Google.

If you want to know the SPF's general opinion on these things, look at my sig. :)

Edit: That's some beta thing, not the item pack? Eh, I really shouldn't post after 3 AM...

3. corax

corax IncGamers Member

no it doesn't
    I think you'll find it won't work with atma because they are beta files and you need to update them to 1.10 by opening them in d2 first.
    Might I always point out that testing chars in SP is fundamentally flawed as you just get high lvl chars you aren't used to playing.
    say for example my meleemancer strong enough in his own right but if you just hey bnet guy play this they would go omg i r d34d.
    my point you ask, i dont have one. :lol: i just wanted to waste your time.
    buahahah.....

nice sig cattelya but if they don't read the faqs let alone the rules what are the odds of any of them seeing said sig.

4. Cattleya

Cattleya IncGamers Member

Referring to my sig is a time saver. It saves me from having to think up the proper non-inflammatory wording every time. ;)

5. Kremtok

Kremtok IncGamers Member

As your question has been answered, this thread will be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.