Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ATMA Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Matrixnetuk, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Matrixnetuk

Matrixnetuk IncGamers Member

ATMA Yes or No?

Hi Guys,

Like everyone else here I can never have enough room in my Stash or other chars with what seems an endless treasure trail of goodies.

Ive have 3 (Ladder) chars now and have decided to use the following method for storage my Sorc carries all my Runes ...my Assas carries all my gems and my Barb oh well he is the strongest cariies the "big" stuff.

even with this scenario i have a max of 1x3 in each char...and i really dont want to keep creating new chars just to do the donkey work.....

I hear about this ATMA thing .....is this the answer?

On a diff matter Im also concerned with my Ladder chars ....are they likely to be reset sometime or dissapear altogether along with all my hard found treasure?

Im only at lev 26 on all chars sitting nicely ready to go into Act IV
    I would be gutted if all this hard work was going to end with no return ;-(

Cheers

Matrixnetuk

2. Fercil

Fercil IncGamers Member

Once the ladder season is over the chars are just transfered to non-ladder, they won't disappear or anything like that. No worries there.

ATMA is single player only thing, it doesn't work on closed bnet. You can find all you need to know about it here. On closed bnet your only option is to create chars just to hold the stuff unless you want to try to keep all of it on your playing chars.

3. Matrixnetuk

Matrixnetuk IncGamers Member

Geeeez Fercil,

You dont mess about mate ty ty ty

Just been reading the atma thing it sounds a bit like cheating but also looks like a great app for the game...

okies when the ladder resets can you still transfer equipment over to new ladder chars?

Many Thanks
    Matrixnetuk

4. Leto`

Leto` IncGamers Member

No you can never get non-ladder stuff to ladder-characters, that's the point of a ladder.
    But I think they will prolly never reset the ladder again, it would lose lots of players...

5. GenXCub

GenXCub IncGamers Member

The whole "is this cheating" has been around since they started the Single Player Forum. Back then it was Jamellas and Shadowmaster, now it's atma. Personally, if a program allows SP people to do things that b.net people do, it's not cheating. Without it, SP people could never twink their players. You either have to do MF runs endlessly till you get exactly what you want, or just use some ghetto equipment for the rest of the game.