Why would you want to do that? I built in support for d2i files for the Shadowmaster users who had exported all their items and needed a way to incorporate them in ATMA. Even though it is possible, I did not design it to do what you are asking.Other than removing the support for d2i files, I can think of no other way to prevent this unless you have a better idea.Rakshasas said:aha...
but when i save a item in a directory i can load the same item on 5 different chars ??
As the good Doc says, you can't please 100% of any group larger than 1 :lol: , but ATMA is the "approved" single player muling tool by this site's Admins, Moderators, the SC and HC single player ladders, all Septavirate players, and probably 90% of the individual members of the Single Player Forum. [The remaining 10% either use the Macintosh platform (right Durf?) or don't approve of any 3rd party software intervention.]JamesMartigo said:By the way, does everyone here (like hardcore legit players, ladder players, etc) approve of the use of ATMA for it's intended purpose (muling)?
ahh well said :thumbsup: . Atma even helps us detect dupe items. before atma has the dupe detector, i didn't realize i actually have 2 5%mf sc with the same item code. now i can check everything. so there Rakshasas, i think we've managed to convince you.JamesMartigo said:As for making it duping proof: seems a bit futile. Any morron can dupe single player items without third party programs. It all boild down to your own motivation to play the game legit.