atma muling

skilledlord

Diabloii.Net Member
atma muling

is it possible to mule items using atma between sp characters? if so how? I read through the atma site but i wasn't really understanding it. thanks.

krzyhobo

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, that, in fact, is ATMAs primary purpose. The interface is simple and fairly intuative. Install it and then ask specific questions as necessary.

You should have posted this in the stickied thread dedicated to ATMA, however.

skilledlord

Diabloii.Net Member
ok, i have installed it and looked through the site. Looks kinda complicated. I did load up one of my characters and saw the items he's holding including the ones in the stash, etc. However, I still have no idea how to mule them. Thanks.

krzyhobo

Diabloii.Net Member
As Hakai_no_Tenshi (who happens to be ATMAs creator) pointed out:

Essentially everything is drag and drop. If you want to store items somewhere other than on a character create a stash.

skilledlord

Diabloii.Net Member
awesome thanks a lot. I had no idea you could load up more than one character. Is there anyway to make the muling easier? because when i load up a character, i drag the item and dump it on the other character. This is cool except when the window takes up a lot of space and you have to keep moving the character windows around.

krzyhobo

Diabloii.Net Member
Two options

1. Use stashes as holding areas for items as their windows are smaller

2. Resize the ATMA window

skilledlord

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok thanks, this thread can be closed now if desired. Lol I found some pretty good items for my other characters and didn't want to sell it so i made iron golems out of them...

edit: o yea, i don't think you can resize the windows, it doesn't work.