Atma help :E ?

Simba

Diabloii.Net Member
Atma help :E ?

I downloaded this 'Atma' program seeing as some people recommended it to me, but I'm kinda stuck with what to do with it...

I tried experimenting, and I did this:

Utility -> New Stash

Then I clicked ok, and it was supposed to create my new stash in the sub-directory \ATMA_CONFIG.

I dragged a staff in from my character, into the window that came up when I created a new staff, then closed that window. But um... how do I get my staff back o_O ?

I tried opening the stash again, but it doesn't seem to find the file to open it o_O ...

Help please, I'm really confused with this thing, and I'm not sure what to do :( ... I went to http://www.luminatrix.com/ATMA for some help, but the page didn't exist o_O ...

Thanks,

~~Simba

Noodle

aragorn_elessar said:
Best place for ATMA questions is the SP forum, as it is a SP muleing utility.
And, perhaps, the best place within the SP forum would be the ATMA stickied thread?

- Noodle

killmesh

Diabloii.Net Member
i love the way niether of you two tried to help
ok man what you do is click the littel tabs that say something like d2x d2i d2c
until you see the stash then open it and drag your staff out and back on to your char that happened to me

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
killmesh you call that helping? :p

Go to file->Load (.d2s) file->Look for the directory diablo2\save\YourChar.d2s
Go to file->Load (.d2x) file->Look for the directory AtmaV\Atma_config\Yourstash.d2x
Press "List", you will see your staff there, then drag it back into your character

Randall

Diabloii.Net Member
Click the little tab that says d2x.

Is it there,
yes -> double click
no -> Open a file explorer

Browse to this atma config directory. (or search for all files to either the name you enterred or all *.d2x files)

Do you see the stash with the name you gave it
Yes -> Drag into the d2x tab
no -> You have a problem.

Randall

Your stashes are on teh D2X tab, as seen here.
It may be empty if you look now, so go to file > load (.d2x) file
Then find the stash file, and it'll load that, and put it into the tab.
EDIT: too slow.
EDIT 2: wow, AE makes typing errors galour!
AE from below me said:
...if you need ohter help wit hthe program...

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
@ aragorn - Thanks for sending that thread here (from Community I assume). We're glad to help out :thumbsup:

@ noodle - That was a tacky response. You having a bad day? Let's just help the guy, eh?

@ Simba - Like others have said, you will need to click the D2X tab to find your stashes. Character files are under the D2S tab The official ATMA page has been moved to here. And if you need other help with the program, we have a stickied thread here in the SP forum.

killmesh

Diabloii.Net Member
lol ya i suk at helping cause im so new

im so new my version of helpin was bad but it was better than just sayin post somewhere else

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
killmesh said:
i love the way niether of you two tried to help
ok man what you do is click the littel tabs that say something like d2x d2i d2c
until you see the stash then open it and drag your staff out and back on to your char that happened to me

im so new my version of helpin was bad but it was better than just sayin post somewhere else
If you actually paid attention, you will see that this thread was posted at another forum at first, and aragon moved it here so it can get an answer.

somethingsin

Diabloii.Net Member
here's another potential explanation:

I think you may have forgotten to save the stash file. I believe autosave is not enabled by default.

if that is the case, kiss your staff goodbye

DMPI_Masher

Diabloii.Net Member
Good luck Simba

I suggest you play around with ATMA and review everything. Just play around with it and throw junk items in at first if your afraid to loose them.

Go over all the features. Personally I like the "bank of ATMA" that manages all the gold in all inventories. Need to have a charater open to use it though.

Have fun!

- Masher