Atma conned me.

Mr Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
Atma conned me.

She behaved all weak and useless, asking me to go and get revenge for her by killing the really rather unthreatening Radament. She looks a bit helpless so I agreed, taking a lot of time and effort to fulfill her quest.

But what should I find a while later but her armour! It's not just some cracked quilted armour either, but a powerfully magical embossed plate. It clearly demonstratees that she has at least 125 str, which is more than enough to give serious beatings to the monsters in the sewer.

But wait, there's more! I noticed that her amulet increases her melee powers too. Overall she obviously would have been more than able to smack down Radament herself.

I feel so used.

DrSeuss

Diabloii.Net Member
Mr Evil said:
She behaved all weak and useless, asking me to go and get revenge for her by killing the really rather unthreatening Radament. She looks a bit helpless so I agreed, taking a lot of time and effort to fulfill her quest.

But what should I find a while later but her armour! It's not just some cracked quilted armour either, but a powerfully magical embossed plate. It clearly demonstratees that she has at least 125 str, which is more than enough to give serious beatings to the monsters in the sewer.

But wait, there's more! I noticed that her amulet increases her melee powers too. Overall she obviously would have been more than able to smack down Radament herself.

I feel so used.
Well, duh. If she hadn't lost them, of course she could have done it herself.

Besides, she needs to watch over the bar.

Gigas

Diabloii.Net Member
Didn't like... Radament kill her husband and son?

Might these items have belonged to one of them?

I'd say her husband. If I was hitched to looker like Atma, I'd be all, "This is my Atma's Panties. It's a unique helmet, man. It gives me +1 to KICKING ***!"

engrsd

Diabloii.Net Member
Gigas said:
Didn't like... Radament kill her husband and son?

Might these items have belonged to one of them?

I'd say her husband. If I was hitched to looker like Atma, I'd be all, "This is my Atma's Panties. It's a unique helmet, man. It gives me +1 to KICKING ***!"
LOL, I'd hit that too.

cryist

Diabloii.Net Member
she also lies about the reward you get for killing Radament. the other shop keepers will lower their prices. yea right..