Astrologist sues NASA over comet crash

SharnMes

Diabloii.Net Member
I laughed my ass off when I heard.

Of course if she wins I will have missed out on a golden opportunity :)

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
What a joke. Funny how it is in Russia and not the US that the trial is taking place.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Jeez, what will people think of next to sue over?

:idea:
I've got a good idea, I'm going to sue the weather people for making take the wrong week off!

KnightFall

masterazn

Banned
KnightFall said:
Jeez, what will people think of next to sue over?

:idea:
I've got a good idea, I'm going to sue the weather people for making take the wrong week off!

KnightFall

At least that's more plausible than this comet thing.

IIRC, people have sued others for things such as:

-Parking lot not having safety nets, some kid was "garage jumping" with his friends and he missed and fell three stories. Parents sued garage for not having safety nets (Saw this in the news, I think it was posted here.)

-Truck driver sues house owner after he crashes into their house on the bottom of a hill. Driver says the house was in his way and posed a threat to all drivers coming down the hill. (not sure, i heard it from someone)

-McD's coffee (classic example)

-Lady sues store for letting her kid run loose (her kid ran off and she lost him and then she sued the store later for saying they let the kid get away by himself) (heard from friend)

Anyway...add some if you want, link them....I find them amusing.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
It's been my experiene that second-hand information on lawsuits is almost always horribly innacurate.

masterazn

Banned
AeroJonesy said:
It's been my experiene that second-hand information on lawsuits is almost always horribly innacurate.
Indeed, but with McD's and the garage thing and now the comet...they don't seem that far fetched do they?

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't make me clairfy the McD suit for the 123442512341th time. It is a hell of lot more reasonable than it sounds.

Garbad

Dirty_Zulu

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad_the_Weak said:
Don't make me clairfy the McD suit for the 123442512341th time. It is a hell of lot more reasonable than it sounds.

Garbad

So... if I buy a pack of exacto knives and cut my wrists accidently, can I sue the company cuz they made the knives TOO sharp?

And didn't she put the coffee wedged between her thighs when she was driving. :rolleyes: