Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

astreon's ironward

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by mewizard4321, May 23, 2005.

1. mewizard4321

mewizard4321 IncGamers Member

astreon's ironward

Does anyone know where to find this unique weapon. I hear its a great weapon for smiting and I would like to find one.

Does anyone know if there is a specific spot in d2 where caddy's drop the most. (whether unique, magical or white)?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. aZNx05J3

aZNx05J3 IncGamers Member

IMO, the chances to drop vary so little so I just run bosses in hopes of getting what I want...like the percentages are a thousandth or less difference.

3. mewizard4321

I don't think the chances are impossible I just think people don't take the time to look in the right spots.

d2 is a roll playing game. Problem is no one does that anymore. They just do Andy and Meph runs and call it a day.

I mean I do pit runs, the iccy cavern, the pit of archon, the frozen tundra and some other places no one goes and I find some of the most impossible items like crown of the ages, griffons eye, and various socketed items i can use for runewords.

All want to know, is there a specific spot that cadeceus weapon drop the most in a particular level.

4. aZNx05J3

aZNx05J3 IncGamers Member

I have a link to a site for the chances to drop...but I'm not sure if it's allowed. Just search up D2Data on Google.

5. mewizard4321

Yup found it. Guess I have to go into the icy cavern in ancients way.

Pindle can drop it :). (he'z eazaaaa cause he loves me Lol)

also in the halls of the vault last level. (nearly died there doing it. holy poison snake city and immunity to physical monsters nasty stuff. I think I won't go there anymore :clap: )

And in worldstone level 3.

Darn so many places for it to drop all dangerous :(

6. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Hmm asteron's is sweet for smiters for its +dmg modifier but redeemer mighty scepter isn't dat bad either :p Found mine this ladder season @ Hall Of Vaught (Nithaltak lvl) and i agree dats a bad ass area lol I mean first u have those charging serpents doing massive dmg fwith ther 'poison bonespears' then there are PIs all bent on killing you hehe. I went down there withmy mf bone/summon necro and merc got slaughtered a lot until i slapped on a 'Ral' Andy helm for poison resist + increase max poison resists and life tap a bit! Best smiter weapon (ladder) is Grief imo :p I basically made a fanatic zealot and maxed zeal/fan/sacrifice/holyshield and rest points into smite and with non upped HOZ and grief PB i actually smite hell baal to death (after lifetap triggerd by zealing with dracs) hehe