Assassin?I have no clue what to do.

xXDonVonXx

Diabloii.Net Member
Assassin?I have no clue what to do.

Ok guys, I have never ever made an assasin. I would like some hints on the better ways to do it. (when I say better I mean funnest all round character to play PvM & PvP)

Some regualtions are:
I have no items, so I'm limited to non-equiptment reliant builds.
that's it.

vagrantrogue

Diabloii.Net Member
xXDonVonXx said:
Ok guys, I have never ever made an assasin. I would like some hints on the better ways to do it. (when I say better I mean funnest all round character to play PvM & PvP)

Some regualtions are:
I have no items, so I'm limited to non-equiptment reliant builds.
that's it.
depends on if you like to hack and slash or just sit back and let somethin else do the damage. im the hack slash type, but i think traps are cool too. im trying to find something in the middle.

Suiginto

Diabloii.Net Member
vagrantrogue said:
depends on if you like to hack and slash or just sit back and let somethin else do the damage. im the hack slash type, but i think traps are cool too. im trying to find something in the middle.
Try a ghostsin, i believe those uses both traps and ww fro chaos.

xXDonVonXx: Hmm the builds are a bit narrowed down if you don't have much items. I suggest you make a sorc first to mf to get items.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Suiginto said:
Try a ghostsin, i believe those uses both traps and ww fro chaos.

xXDonVonXx: Hmm the builds are a bit narrowed down if you don't have much items. I suggest you make a sorc first to mf to get items.
Ghostsin requires Chaos / Enigma (if I remember correctly, the build doesn't rely on DFlight for transportation).

Make a super classic major cookie cutter build; Lightning Sentry Trapsin. Easy to make, strong traps without heavy equipment costs (much more effective with them though), and gives you some sort of a "SAFE" feeling, casting 1 trap and running back, and run forward again and all your monsters are slained.

- Dennis

xXDonVonXx

Diabloii.Net Member
I like this Idea thanks guys

Dennis_KoreanGuy said:
Ghostsin requires Chaos / Enigma (if I remember correctly, the build doesn't rely on DFlight for transportation).

Make a super classic major cookie cutter build; Lightning Sentry Trapsin. Easy to make, strong traps without heavy equipment costs (much more effective with them though), and gives you some sort of a "SAFE" feeling, casting 1 trap and running back, and run forward again and all your monsters are slained.

- Dennis
I like the "SAFE" feeling, cause I'm a necro fan. (MEAT SHEILD)
and I like the non-hacking thing and if It's ok while being cheap it's my ticket.

thanks a ton!