Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Assasin Question

Discussion in 'PvP' started by RedLine, Sep 19, 2006.

1. RedLine

RedLine IncGamers Member

Assasin Question

I recently started D2 again and i cant remember what build i was ages ago.

I know im going max tiger strike and i wana be able to stand up to wolves and zealots etc. i was wondering which skills were the best to take.

Thx

2. HappyAssassin

HappyAssassin IncGamers Member

My friend, in previous patches our Assassins wore Cruel Claws and Stormshields and ran around Tiger Striking stuff to death, but this won't happen in 1.11b. The main Assassin builds in PvP now are WWsins and Trappers. WWsins use a runeword to gain the Barbarian skills and are like mini-barbs, while trappers focus on huge lighting damage.

An option if you really want to use a melee sin in PvP is a kicksin, using Dragon Talon. There are a lot of guides to them around. Be prepared though, the PvP enviroment is quite extreme now, and you won't be "standing up" to a Wolf or Zealot any time soon, their attacks are just too dominant.

3. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

Check out the anticaster kicker or whatever its called in the strategy compendium. Might be fun to dflight chase down casters. Though I expect lot of casters these days will 1hit kill a kicker... -.-

4. zeiris

zeiris IncGamers Member

The only viable kicker is one that can WW/spam mindblast with high FCR/stunlock with traps, and has a whole whack of gear in stash. Magekillers aren't really realistic in your typical hell environment... Max block sorcs will be a pain, and the paladins/barbarians aren't worth speaking of.

5. Angelus Meritae

Angelus Meritae IncGamers Member

Well before I quit I had a very competetive kicker, and with the right gear/stats you can pull off some mean hits.. Res dosent really matter, I think I used an eth Jade Talon + some other stuff, and nothing really beats shadow dancers for boots. DFlight + Talon Lock = Game. Except vs Hammerdins and barbs, you are owned vs them.