Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Asking for opinions : Does 125fcr Teleport > Vigor Charge? Why or Why not

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by vietl0yalty, May 31, 2005.

1. vietl0yalty

vietl0yalty IncGamers Member

Asking for opinions : Does 125fcr Teleport > Vigor Charge? Why or Why not

Just wanted to get some insights on what people think... and also i d like to know your insights on teleporting with 75fcr vs vigor charge... thanx

2. mrJ

mrJ IncGamers Member

Why not do both.. ?

Or allow me to reiterate, for general transport, my preference is charging but there's a time and a place for everything so don't limit yourself.

If you were to specify "is 125% fcr better for x and vigor+charge is better for y?" it would make your question a little clearer.

3. EIgenwijs99

EIgenwijs99 IncGamers Member

shift charge vs most mellee just make sure you stay in the hammerfields and that no charge pala comes in your back. still you will need tele for almost all casters
    cheers

4. dkay

dkay IncGamers Member

vigor + charge is for desyncing the crap outta people. if you tele, people know of your exact location. i really dont like desync + vigor so most times i just duel with carefully placed teles.. makes duels harder but much more fun. btw 125 fcr isnt REQUIRED for a pal but it helps a lot, i was a 75% fcr pal and won most duels.

5. Davie.

Davie. IncGamers Member

125 puts you in a better position too tele ontop of someone and spam hammers. On the other hand if you're just getting bone prisoned or decreped or minion stacked 75 is fine.

6. MonsterSlayer

MonsterSlayer Guest

125 fcr is MUCH faster than vigor+charge

7. Weltkriegpally

Weltkriegpally IncGamers Member

if its so much faster than vigor charge, then how come I can charge down 200 fcr sorcs with a fair amount of ease? Thats 2 fpc faster than 125 fcr. The point is, if there are no/few obstacles, vigor charge is the fastest in the game, bar none. that includes frenzy, increased speed, burst of speed, anything. If there are a lot of obstacles, then charge loses much of its effectiveness, although I can still wail on most teleporters. I guess the point is, if you want to use it, go ahead, but personally, I would stick to 75 if you absolutely have to teleport and vigor/charge if you need to get a real move on. It also has the added advantage of costing 9 mana vs. 20ish.

--welt

8. MonsterSlayer

MonsterSlayer Guest

200 fcr sorc pointing the mouse on the end of the screen = ~40 yards / second if I remember correctly

Barb running with so much f r / w as possible = ~ 20 yards / second if I remember correctly

Vigor + Charge = ~ 20 yards / second if I remember correctly

I know I once wrote all that down. :) I just can't find it :p

9. dkay

dkay IncGamers Member

charge isnt for speed. its for desyncing.

also. 125 is good against hammerdins with 75 fcr. when you tele on top. you can tank the first hammer, then start hammering him before he sends out his next. gg